New to this site.

Options
Hi, I am just starting out on my diet and I could use some friends who are doing the same.

Replies

• dberry01
    dberry01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have no problem supporting you if you need some friends. I know how challenging it can be.
  • sexyagainbysummer
    sexyagainbysummer Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :happy: i just started as well! this is all new to me!:tongue: you are more than welcom to add me!
    what kind of diet r u doing? what r your goals?
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 2nd.

I'm open to having new friends, especially ones that aren't afraid to be honest.
  • animatej24
    Options
    hey eveyone i thought i would intruduce my self my name is james im 30 years old and on september 25 of 2011 i stepped on a scale and realized i was 242 pounds and i was so mad at myself cause it was all my fault so i buckled down started working out and learning about nutrition now i am 172 pounds in just 5 months now i have set a new challenge for myself and started doing crossfit if you don't know what it is just do a search on youtube i also started the paleo diet my new goal is to just get to look like the athlete i have always wanted to be by trainning like one i am going to be doing vlogs on youtube showing my progress and how its going and what i am eating please add me i could really use some motivation on those hard days
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I understand completely
    You are more than welcome to add me as a friend
  • Pole_Climber
    Options
    I just started too - feel free to add me as a friend. You can never have too much support! Good luck!

Healthy is the new skinny...

Teri
  • Spacecas
    Spacecas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..I am new to the site..Not exactly new to trying to lose weight though...I just never stick to it but this time I plan on doing it and not quitting..please feel free to add me as a friend..right now I am using the wii active and active more workouts...
  • kcather
    Options
    Hello, I'm new-ish, too. My goal is to do a mini triathlon in the summer and part of getting there is to lose weight and get in shape. My personal motto is "be a Tigger, not an Eeyore," so that's my attitude in life. I know we can all make our goals! ^_^
  • agrant55
    agrant55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can put me on as a friend. i have just started again on here . My name is Amy
  • Pole_Climber
    Options

exercise.png
  • agrant55
    agrant55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am starting this again after a while of falling off the diet wagon. any one can add me if you wish .