Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to this site.

Hi, I am just starting out on my diet and I could use some friends who are doing the same.

Replies

• dberry01
    dberry01 Posts: 18 Member
    I have no problem supporting you if you need some friends. I know how challenging it can be.
  • sexyagainbysummer
    sexyagainbysummer Posts: 47 Member
    :happy: i just started as well! this is all new to me!:tongue: you are more than welcom to add me!
    what kind of diet r u doing? what r your goals?
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 741 Member
    I started Jan 2nd.

I'm open to having new friends, especially ones that aren't afraid to be honest.
  • hey eveyone i thought i would intruduce my self my name is james im 30 years old and on september 25 of 2011 i stepped on a scale and realized i was 242 pounds and i was so mad at myself cause it was all my fault so i buckled down started working out and learning about nutrition now i am 172 pounds in just 5 months now i have set a new challenge for myself and started doing crossfit if you don't know what it is just do a search on youtube i also started the paleo diet my new goal is to just get to look like the athlete i have always wanted to be by trainning like one i am going to be doing vlogs on youtube showing my progress and how its going and what i am eating please add me i could really use some motivation on those hard days
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    I understand completely
    You are more than welcome to add me as a friend
  • I just started too - feel free to add me as a friend. You can never have too much support! Good luck!

Healthy is the new skinny...

Teri
  • Spacecas
    Spacecas Posts: 37 Member
    Hi everyone..I am new to the site..Not exactly new to trying to lose weight though...I just never stick to it but this time I plan on doing it and not quitting..please feel free to add me as a friend..right now I am using the wii active and active more workouts...
  • Hello, I'm new-ish, too. My goal is to do a mini triathlon in the summer and part of getting there is to lose weight and get in shape. My personal motto is "be a Tigger, not an Eeyore," so that's my attitude in life. I know we can all make our goals! ^_^
  • agrant55
    agrant55 Posts: 5 Member
    you can put me on as a friend. i have just started again on here . My name is Amy
  • agrant55
    agrant55 Posts: 5 Member
    i am starting this again after a while of falling off the diet wagon. any one can add me if you wish .