new to fitness pal

hi i am new, i am struggling to stick to a diet... i have 3 kids and i'm a single mother so my life is hectic. looking for friends, support to help with motivation.

Replies

• loulouburke
    loulouburke Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! Welcome;) There are alot of people to cheer you on here;););) Single mother with 3 kids.....you are an angel! I am a mother of 2 CRAZY little boys. Sometimes it is hard to stay motivated when we are so tired. This sight has helped me soooo much. I love to read about other people's accomplishments because it helps me stay positive;) I would love to cheer you on and have you do the same!!!
  • Hi All,
    My name is Michelle. I found this site just by browsing the net. My goal here is to lose 20lbs. Good luck everyone!!
  • sjwilken
    sjwilken Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to this sight too. Would love to add friends to keep me going.
  • ceripotter1980
    ceripotter1980 Posts: 2 Member
    fab, i have two crazy little boys too.....they are really hard work but also soooo cute and rewarding!!!! (i have a teenage daughter too)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm only a month or so into it, but you guys can add me for support any time! :)
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Feel free to add me you all :)
  • I am new, looking forward to completing my goal.
  • Hi, I am new to MFP also and still trying to figure the program out. Heres sending you some positive motivation.

Lynn
  • lauradee
    lauradee Posts: 21 Member
    I am always looking for new friends on here to help support and be supported. I am on here everyday. I don't lose much but I hang in there and always try to encourage my friends. Feel free to add. I love new friends!
  • New to this site would love to have others to keep me motivated as id love to help others be motivated as well!!

"There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.” We can all achieve good health and happiness if we commit ourselves to it!
  • journeybegins
    journeybegins Posts: 21 Member
    Hi, I am new also.
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Welcome feel free to add me you
    Tj
  • ScrewyChars-6622367