ok its only been 7 weeks but heres a couple (PICS)

Options
Its a start..im keep working at it and get rid of all my lumps, i want my body back!!!
sorry about my ugly pants, i soon as i get my tax money (please soon lol) i will be going shopping for good exercise clothes

100_4603.jpg

100_4690.gif

Replies

• NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hard work pays off.. Keep it up.. I wish you the best with your journey. Looking good!!
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow, you really can see a difference! good job!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Great stuff! I wouldn't worry about spending money on exercise clothes, I always wear old shirts and cheap leggings. Save the money for a new wardrobe once you get to where you want to be!
  • beckywilkinson46
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the awesome work....
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome job....I can definitely see the changes.....Keep it up girl!
  • janderson91z
    Options
    Great! I see the difference already. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss! Stick with it. It's working!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow, GREAT WORK!

I feel the same way about exercise clothes...I'll spend a bit more on sports bras, but leggings are $7 at Target and a tank top. I'm saving up for clothing at goal.
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how that hard work starts to pay off in big ways! Congratulations!
  • jrr123
    Options
    Great job! keep it up! Buying new work out outfits once every 2-3 weeks keeps me more motivated!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • swall0810
    swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I can see a big change!! Keep up the good work!!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You're doing an AWESOME job!! :)
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    way to go girl, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys :) i will i feel alot better, still awhile to go to my goal but i can see it in sight now.
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    omg you look just like me! I started at 226 nd am now down 8 lbs 5 weekslater
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Good job! :)
  • GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great stuff! I wouldn't worry about spending money on exercise clothes, I always wear old shirts and cheap leggings. Save the money for a new wardrobe once you get to where you want to be!

I would agree who cares what you wear working out, by the end you're sweaty and smelly anyway. Use the money for the I look hot and I am going out clothes.
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work.

By the way, I'm a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh. If I had em, I'd be working out with em no matter what the guys at the gym say. :laugh:
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work.

By the way, I'm a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh. If I had em, I'd be working out with em no matter what the guys at the gym say. :laugh:

Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!