WOW!! I DID IT!!!

Options
TANKENEY32
TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
i FINALLY HIT 20 LBS. LOST.. I AM SOOOO EXCITED.. IT HAS BEEN HARD WORK BUT, SO WORTH IT!! AM GETTING IT DONE!!

Replies

• betheranne
    betheranne Posts: 44
    Options
    Good for you! That's awesome!!
  • mjxlane
    mjxlane Posts: 5
    Options
    20 pounds! You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work.
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Isn't it the best feeling ever??!!! Those are the feeling that help you keep going. At least they are for me :bigsmile: WTG sister!
  • snarf1234
    snarf1234 Posts: 19
    Options
    Great job! This is the time where you really need to stick with your nutrition and fitness goals, the weight loss is the best motivator in the world! So proud of you!!! Whooo Hooooo!:drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    YAY!!!! I'm so proud of you and very encouraged!!! I am so ready for my scale to start moving and really showing that my work is paying off. I feel that it is and I know that is what is more important, but I am ready to say that I have lost x amount of lbs and be stoked about it!
    Congrats!!! :happy:
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    THANX TO ALL OF U!! THE PEOPLE I HAVE MET HERE AT MFP ARE THE BEST!!! WE ALL KEEP EACH OTHER GOING.. WITH FRIENDS LIKE THE ONES I HAVE HERE THERE IS NOTHING I CANT DO!! THANX TO ALL OF U!!!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!