not so new...

Options
Hi guys,
I am not a new member. I joined mfp this summer and s lost approximatly 30 pounds. I'd never introduce myself because I struggle a little bit with the langage. I'm a french canadian so I don't speak often english. So, i decided to introduce myself because I could use a little help. Since the holiday, it seem that I can't lose a pound! I just keep gaining the weight that I lost!
It's so frustrating.

So, I will start by introducing myself and hope it will help keeping me tracking my food, exercise, and all.
I'm Amelie, a 21 years old student in psychoeducation (which his a mix of psychology and social worker here in Québec). I work part time as a research asistant. I began my weight loss journey last year at my highest 220 pounds. I never weight that much in my life and it really scared me! I couldn't even walk to University without feeling tired! It wasn't my first attempt to lost weight and I'm pretty sure I am trying to loose weight since forever! I always was and overweight person because I'm built kinder of stronger than other girl. Last year is when I hit a wall. My heart problem was getting worse and I was skipping on things because I could'nt just do it because it was so painfull and hard. That's what give me the motivation to start losing de weight.
So I began with Weight Watcher and joined mfp this summer because I wanted to see how I was eating. In November 2011, I had reach my half goal of 30lb lost which didn't last so long. I gain almost 10lb during the holiday. I had a NSV, as you call it, during the holiday. I went to see my cardiologist and she told me that I hat a perfect healthy heart! That was such a great news since last year I had 3 diffrent deformations! This is a part of why I keep going and still want to lose weigh even if, frankly, it's a pain in the hass! I'm sure it will all worth it and I can already see how good it is but...

So, this is my story so far and I hope to continue to lose and keep guetting better.
And I'm trully sorry if you had a hard time reading this .. I'm not so great with the grammar.

Replies

• CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    For not speaking English very often, you did a great job :) feel free to add me!
  • Amelie220
    Options
    thanks! Has I thing about it, actually I don't speak it often but I usally listen a lot of englis (music, tv, movies, etc) !