Canadian lose-r

Options
Hello! Just thought I'd sat hi - I'm a 25 year old mom of an active 2 year old. Overall I'd like to lose about 90lbs, but started with 55 as my initial goal (not sure if I should go with my final goal from the beginning or not?). I've always been a bit overweight since my teens and I've slowly gone up from my pregnancy. I'm done being overweight! I've been doing this for about 40 days now and have lost 7lbs, which isn't a lot, but I'm happy it's not going up. :) My fiance is doing it with me, so it's making making meals and general weight loss easier. Anywho, can't wait to read success stories - very inspiring! :D

Replies

• Miskela
    Options
    As a fellow Canadian, welcome!
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I am also a Canadian, and have lost 90 pounds now (your goal!). It's do-able! You can do it. That's amazing your fiance is doing it with you too, then you'll have a great support system!

Don't give up! It's all worth it :) Congrats on your 7 pound loss!
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello, from another Canadian who's also 25 :) No kids here though! I don't have any success stories for you yet, but I wish you the best with your goals!! Feel free to add if you'd like a new friend!!