Need my MOJO back : ) any suggestions on what to do?

Options
Hello everyone,

Have a lot to lose and I am going to do it.

Got some questions on what to do to get that loving feeling back?? supplements?? should I see a naturopath??

I've been to my Doctor but all he says is my hormones are still not back to normal from baby, but he did not give me suggestions on what to do other that take better care of myself.

I need help please : )

I know I, along with my man would greatly appreciate any suggestions

Thanks

Replies

• MireyaDNL
    MireyaDNL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well i know I still have a long way to go (some 30 lbs- maybe more) but i know that the only thing that makes me feel really good about myself is when i workout! I feel so EMPOWERED! It keeps a smile on my face the rest of the day =).. it also helps that my bf thinks im a goddess regardles of how overweight i am lol & i love that my girls, a soon as they hear my dvd start their bootys get to shaking lol my older one even knows most of the moves. I guess its just the little accomplishments that make me feel good. I havent taken any supplements (& my lil one is gonna be a yr old in 3 days) but my workouts are my high.
    Although.... i could do with some stress pills to keep me frm going insane frm chasing my girls all over the place :D
  • MireyaDNL
    MireyaDNL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well i know I still have a long way to go (some 30 lbs- maybe more) but i know that the only thing that makes me feel really good about myself is when i workout! I feel so EMPOWERED! It keeps a smile on my face the rest of the day =).. it also helps that my bf thinks im a goddess regardles of how overweight i am lol & i love that my girls, a soon as they hear my dvd start their bootys get to shaking lol my older one even knows most of the moves. I guess its just the little accomplishments that make me feel good. I havent taken any supplements (& my lil one is gonna be a yr old in 3 days) but my workouts are my high.
    Although.... i could do with some stress pills to keep me frm going insane frm chasing my girls all over the place :D
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I hear ya girl : ) I guess I will just give into the fact that I have to sweat my *kitten* off lol.
  • queenkb
    Options
    Omg ..I thought I was alone with the lost mojo thing. I mean prior to children I was no sex kitten but I was a pleasant putti cat when pet the right way! ( seriously blushing) Every since my girls I am been feeling asexual like I have jo sexual organs at all. However the previous post is on target...it's not just the weight loss from exercising that gets me feeling sexy it's the adrenaline rush from knowing I kicked *kitten* on a routine. I love cardio..kick..the fun stuff & that gets me feeling more carefree & atleast open to the idea. I previously joked with friends saying I was no longer a woman but a mother..well now I wann a b a MILF! lol And I know it mentally first but also know getting the physical to match the mental imagine will expedite bringing MY SEXY BACK! Thanks for the post. Nice to know I'm not a total weirdo! : )
  • queenkb
    Options
    Mireya...u really hit it on the nail! The empowered feeling from finishing a challenging workout!
  • blueyez526
    Options
    Yes i agree, I myself have an amazing husband who also tells me everyday how beautiful & sexy i am & that keeps me reminded that with him on my side i can achieve anything i set my mind too !! I just recently started working again & that makes me feel great , just stay positive & you all can do anything you put your minds too really you can...SO keep your heads up & watch what ya eat but dont get outta control with it just relax & do what ya feel you can do & it works everytime...HAVE A WONDERFUL WKND:wink:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Go to the store and try on a cute work-out outfit and I guarantee you will want to go to the gym.
    Seeing a Registered dietician can't hurt either or sign up with a personal trainer.
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    QueenB you are awesome! I ready to feel EMPOWERED it is time to be a carefree spirit again : )
    Garlic and Blue eyez Thanks I appreciate it.

Time to get a cute work out outfit ; )

This is so darn exciting I can't wait!!!

I am also measuring myself to help aide because sometimes it is not all about the "weight" but the size.