Hello - would like some friends!

Options
Hello everyone!
I've been on and off MFP for a while now, but have never really "committed" myself to the programme.
I really really want to, and recently have been feeling particularly motivated, I know this won't last forever so I was hoping to add some friends here so that I will feel more motivated to log on everyday and actually DO IT :)

Starting stats: 5'8 167lbs (roughly, I don't own scales unfortunately, working on that!)

Anyways I can hopefully provide some encouragement for other people too! :)

Replies

• wnoeline
    Options
    hi i have just joined today i have been doing weight watchers but needed a change my name is wendy where abouts do you live i live in South Australia
  • ksinka
    Options
    Hi my name is Oksana. I am new here. We can be friends and support each other. I am trying to loose 25lb :) Welcome back!!!
  • cedardirt
    Options
    I am loking fo friends as well. I started MFP about 9 months ago and ended up injuring my back to the point I was bed ridden for about 3 months. I am on the mend and making great strides in my recovery from the injury, know its time to loose all the weight i gained while laying in bed doing nothing.
  • Weebles03
    Weebles03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jessica and we can be friends. :)
  • sharrrina
    sharrrina Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I'm on here more the fb :)
  • Pole_Climber
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new as well and can use all of the support I can get! We can support each other
  • Donkeydriver
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I am new here and need some buddies to cheer me on! I am close to my goal but it has slowed down a lot! :flowerforyou:

Don't know how to add friends other than with email which I never use email...
    are there groups on here like peer trainer?? I need to look around here some more... but you can add me : donkeydriver :)
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I get a lot from having MFP friends and their feedback and like to reciprocate!
  • deborawrrx
    Options
    i'm looking for friends too, so feel free to add me! just joined yesterday so still getting used to it all :)
    good luck with your weight loss! stay positive and you'll be fab x
  • klhinrichsen
    klhinrichsen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this to keep track not to lose weight but to be healthy and have enough calories to continue doing races. If you have questions or just like some motivation, I don't mind helping.
  • ryansmommy39
    Options
    Hey Jessica! my name is Ellen ~ just started MFP on the 1st of this month. I am 38 yrs old, Married, have a 6 yr old boy and I've finally got it through my thick head that I need to do something so I will be around for him for a LONNNNGG time! :smile: I live in Central NY.
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    Hi My name is Linda and I have been on the site for about 10 days and looking for friends. I have 35 to 40 pounds to lose.
    I haven't lost any weight as of yet. Looking forward to working the program. So feel free to add me.
  • soozie1960
    soozie1960 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.just started MfFP today and need lots of support as well
  • soozie1960
    soozie1960 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I am new as well maybe we could support each other to.I am hoping to loose 50 lbs.I am a shift worker and find it hard to not eat in the evening. Any ideas?
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request!
  • mhanley1961
    Options
    I like most others here are looking for weight loss buddies. Please feel free to add me
  • Rishawna
    Options
    Hello! My name is Rishawna. I fell off the band-wagon and am trying to get back. I have been sad, depressed and frustrated, but I am tired of being tired. I need help, but I am determined to do this! Add me as a friend, we can motivate each other. :)
  • Alycra
    Alycra Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... I always love new friends.
  • JulaMonster
    JulaMonster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well if you'd like! I've been back and forth over the years, with weight watchers and here on MFP, but I've decided this time around will be "The One", this time will be different! Wrote a blog post about it if you'd like to check it out too! Cheers! :happy: