Buxom ladies: what bras do you wear?

Options
I'm a 40DDD and have yet to find a bra I like for workouts. Any advice?

Replies

• Bfly3000
    Bfly3000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a D cup and I love the Under Armour Endure High Impact sports bra. They are expensive and kind of utilitarian looking, but they do the job. Other people i know wear a regular bra underneath their sports bra.
    http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1220231
  • mmtrnr
    mmtrnr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link! I'm definitely not looking for cute... I just want the girls to stay put!
  • mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I put on two sports bras, which seem to help with some bouncing of my 38Ds
  • kperic
    kperic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not sure how the size conversion works between countries.... I'm a 12E (Australia) I play a fair bit of sport and this is the best sports bra I have ever owned! Sales lady couldn't believe how excited I was in the changeroom :D Amazing support.

http://www.berlei.com.au/shop/berlei-sport/ultimate-performance-y599w.html
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I put on two sports bras, which seem to help with some bouncing of my 38Ds

Coming in here to say this. I wear a normal bra, plus a crop top over the top. Much better.
  • aukmac76
    Options
    I ride horses and am a 42DD. I have to wear a regular bra and a sports bra as well for them to stay anywhere near put. I've gotten so used to that feeling that I don't know what it would be like to only wear one when riding. lol
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber bras work great for me. They have a high impact 'runners' bra that should keep them in their place.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber bras work great for me. They have a high impact 'runners' bra that should keep them in their place.

I use these for horse riding and general sports - definately work!! And do bigger sizes too. :) I was a 40 E but have gone down to a 36DD :smile: I've never been under a D cup as an adult so not sure if I'll lose much 'up top'. lol
  • hlouisej
    Options
    Shock Absorber running bras also. They're the best ones I've found up until now.
  • Katy8967
    Katy8967 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im a 38 E (uk size) and can just about get away with wearing a t-shirt bra with a sports bra over the top. Im so intrigued by the DDD size... we dont get that size here (that iv seen) xx
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber - "RUN" - best £35 I've ever spent on a bra
  • Lillabet76
    Options
    I'm a 38H (UK Size) and wear this one: http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/freya-active-underwired/black/fyj3bl/?show=16&sort=1&level=1
    It doesn't stop movement, but it does stop the girls escaping or bouncing so much it hurts!
  • carrieann1967
    carrieann1967 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34j, I go to BRAVISSIMO, there are a few shops dotted around the UK and you can order on-line or by mail order. I recommend you go to the shop though as they make sure the bras fit properly. You'll be surprised how different your size will be to what you thought. They always make it tighter around the chest under the bust which makes the cup size bigger. It gives better support that way.
  • carrieann1967
    carrieann1967 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38H (UK Size) and wear this one: http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/freya-active-underwired/black/fyj3bl/?show=16&sort=1&level=1
    It doesn't stop movement, but it does stop the girls escaping or bouncing so much it hurts!

That's the one I've got too and it is good.
  • mmtrnr
    mmtrnr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im a 38 E (uk size) and can just about get away with wearing a t-shirt bra with a sports bra over the top. Im so intrigued by the DDD size... we dont get that size here (that iv seen) xx

From sites that offer size conversions, I believe my US bra size is equivalent to a 40E in the UK and an 18E in Australia.