15 pounds can make a huge difference! (pics)

Options
In the past five weeks, I have lost 15 pounds. I really couldn't tell that much of a difference until I found a picture of me at my starting weight! I am so excited to finally be losing weight again and I can't wait until I finish the 30 Day Shred and see the results then!

1328397870491.jpg

Replies

• tom_servo
    tom_servo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look really happy!
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up!
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's awsome! You look fantastic!!!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    you look great! I'm at 6 pounds and can already tell a difference. It's great to see some early results!
  • emmiee921
    Options
    thats quite a bit of weight since you were kinda small to begin with.

well done though, i want to lose the same but i think it will take me a few months
  • 2012Wendy
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Omg thank you for posting this you really can see a difference. All I want to lose is 15 pounds but I was nervous that it wouldnt be that big of a difference. But your pictures show proof that there is! Keep up the great work, you look great :)
  • AlfredRusselWallace
    Options
    Not to denigrate your accomplishment but I think you were beautiful and sexy in the "before" picture. I'm not sure that I would have thought that you needed to lose weight based on that pic.
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Not to denigrate your accomplishment but I think you were beautiful and sexy in the "before" picture. I'm not sure that I would have thought that you needed to lose weight based on that pic.

Thanks! Truth is, the first picture was just taken at a flattering angle. I was quite chubby. Another truth, according to BMI, I am still overweight... :(
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    thats quite a bit of weight since you were kinda small to begin with.

well done though, i want to lose the same but i think it will take me a few months

Thanks! I actually wasn't small, the picture was way more flattering than reality. I thought losing this much weight would take forever but by eating a 1,200-1,400 calorie diet and doing Dance Central daily, I lost it really quickly. You can do it too! Keep faith. :)
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You look great, and you can really see a difference. Your face is much thinner. Keep it up!!
  • adamamn
    Options
    Awesome!
    I know 15lb make a huge difference. My pants are super tight *sigh*. Some I can no longer wear.
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nice! You look great in both - but yes, you can really see a difference! I just hit 16 lbs myself and I think you can see it. My partner says you can, but he's biased :-) But I did switch to a smaller size jeans a few days back - woo hoo!!
  • cassiegotto
    Options
    You look great in both pics! :)
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you look great and 15 lbs has made a big difference!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!