Hello - would like some friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• astroh97
    astroh97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I just joined this week also. I am from IL. I have to lose 60 lbs.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!
    Welcome to MFP!!!!
  • SandyVoumard
    SandyVoumard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I’m a newbie to and would love some MFP friends. You should be able to see “About me” on my profile, although I’m not too sure I have the settings right atm. So please add me if you like.
    Be safe and have a great day
    Sandy ;-)
  • Kaseekee
    Options
    Hi there; I am just in the process of joining too. My name is Christina and I would love some friends on here.
    Having a look around and trying to familiarize myself with what this site has to offer.
    My health has not great and over the last few years I have gained and gained.
    I have 100 lbs to lose and am feeling overwhelmed.
    Any and all suggestions, support and ideas are very welcome.
  • eware13
    eware13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I don't have many friends at MFP but the few I do have are great for support and inspiration! I think these things will be key to my succes so I hope they can help yours! I've got 45 pounds to go! wooo!
  • leah_8303
    leah_8303 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me Need all the support/Encouragement can get .. Needing/wanting to lose 40 pds My name is Leah I am 28 from South Point,Ohio I weight 180 and most my clothes dont fit I am going be the maid of honor in my best friends wedding in june. I am dreading trying on bridemaids dresses in couple of wks ..
  • stormslayer
    Options
    Hi I am fairly new here also. You can add me as a friend. Hey, one can never have enough friends or support!
  • JesB3
    JesB3 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new as well and I'm looking for friends. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I joined MFP in December 2011. I have lost 12 pounds so far and my goal is to lose 32 pounds. I log on everyday. I would be happy to help motivate anyone. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • jamochamadness
    Options
    Hi! I'm Connie, a neewbie. Tired of not having control of my weight. I miss having people around holding me accountable and encouraging me, would love to establish some connections here
  • mbcrox
    mbcrox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I just saw your post about evening eating and I am going to focus on not eating after 7pm this week. I really want to kick this bad habit! If you want to check in with someone, I'm here . Good luck!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me if you would like
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    W00p w00p! I am always game for new friends!!

Although I'm probably not the best example of following the program :\ I just went WAYYY over my calories today.
    FREAKING ICECREAM!
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm about 30 days or so into this but anyone is welcome to add me. I'm great at rattling the cage if I see you trying to quit...haha! I'm 44, have about 40 lbs to lose, as of today have lost 8....
  • Ryder9902
    Ryder9902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • qu33ns1n
    Options
    Add me please! ANYONE I love having friends and working within a support group
  • nwoolley
    nwoolley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I joined MFP just a month ago. It's a slow go but I'm hanging in there. Having the support of friends and family is so helpful! I will send you a friend request.

Nancy

14102643.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you like. I am here everyday.
  • justabel
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I just started this program 2 days ago and would like to add more support on here as well. You can add me with my email at jennifer.bolyard@yahoo.com.. I know we can do it with more support. :)
  • chuckiephudd
    chuckiephudd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like always looking for motivational ppl and ppl to help me out, and I will return the favor!!!!