Results from 30 Day Shred

Options
newDZ
newDZ Posts: 237 Member
So I bought the DVD waaaay back in Feb or March. I finally opened last night. But I just curious and would love to hear what kind of results everyone's been getting.

Replies

• Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it dilligently for the last week and I have lost 5 pounds. I know it's water weight, but it's still something and I am starting to see muscles I haven't seen since high school. I love all Jillian's DVD's, but I think this one is my fav!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I am getting that DVD soon.... I looked for it everywhere around here...couldn't find it...so I am ordering it online today...
    Like you, I would be interested in seeing what results people who have done it have gotten.
    I love Jillian...I think she's awesome...:smile:
  • vlj8499
    vlj8499 Posts: 2
    Options
    I purchased it last week. I did Level 1 for three days and I lost 4 pounds last week. It works from what I can see.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I am just about to my goal weight, so rather than losing pounds, I lost inches. I just completed 2 weeks of doing the 30-Day Shred, and I lost 2 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips. I can also see some serious definition in my arms and thighs.
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    I am just about to my goal weight, so rather than losing pounds, I lost inches. I just completed 2 weeks of doing the 30-Day Shred, and I lost 2 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips. I can also see some serious definition in my arms and thighs.

Congrats on almost getting to your goal!! That is a huge accomplishment!
  • hickory
    hickory Posts: 42
    Options
    I LOVE the DVD. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing ANY change on the scale, and I didn't measure myself before I started. However, I know I'm doing better because at first I couldn't even get through it without stopping for a short rest - now I can make it all the way through level 1 without cheating. Thinking of moving to level 2 next week!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

That is really encouraging!!! I am really excited about getting the DVD!!!!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I also bought this a few months ago and only did it 2 times, thought i would try it againa nd try to do it more often, i just did it again for tghe 1st time so i'm going to try and do it everyday now since i only have a few lbs left to go as well and need to tone more than anything now
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    so on your exercise chart what does everyone that count the 30 day shred as? what teh are numbers like? and for those with a HRM?
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    so on your exercise chart what does everyone that count the 30 day shred as? what teh are numbers like? and for those with a HRM?

i just made up an exerise under cardio(30 day shred) and put in 20 mins and the cal. burned according to my HRM.
  • Thin4payton
    Options

i just made up an exerise under cardio(30 day shred) and put in 20 mins and the cal. burned according to my HRM.
    I put it under circut training, but I also use a HRM. I burn about 350 calories, but MFP is short about 100 calories so I just change the calories. i love the HRM!! It really keeps me going to see how many calories I can burn. I use it for everything I do!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options

This is going to be different for everyone, and for different levels. On level 1, my HRM only said about 200 calories. On level 2, I was up to about 230. I haven't done level 3. Before my HRM, I would log it as circuit training. For comparison purposes, I'm 5'4" and 132 lbs.

Hope this helps!
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds in a month and one dress size from the dvd and that is without me ever getting to level 3. Once I can get past that level I would like to try her other dvd's. I am assuming they are longer though. I really love that I can get it over with in 20 min with 30 day shred.
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds in a month and one dress size from the dvd and that is without me ever getting to level 3. Once I can get past that level I would like to try her other dvd's. I am assuming they are longer though. I really love that I can get it over with in 20 min with 30 day shred.
    I have all her dvd's so far and they are longer, But they are more intense and the time goes by pretty fast as long as you're not looking at a clock! I love all her dvd's. They keep you moving and motivated and they do actually work if you stick with them. Good luck!