When I eat, it's the food that's scared - l'introduction

Options
Oh hello there. My name is Joseph. I am twenty years old. 6'2". I am a junior with a major in nursing.

I'm overweight, but not terribly so. If I changed my eating habits and started to exercise, I would look and feel pretty darn great. Easier said than done, right?

Anyways, I'm looking for some people to kick me in the butt. Metaphorically, not literally. I'll keep my end of the bargain up if you keep up yours. It's a two way street to happiness. Let's skip. Or not.

I have many more questions and such but I'll save your brain the extra word processing for now.

But it is your turn to introduce yourself to me, if you feel so inclined. Preferably people my age, since we can relate.

Let's do this.

Replies

• KaitiMoss
    KaitiMoss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 too :) I gained about 6 lbs in the past year and while that doesn't sound like a lot my body fat % is almost at over weight because of it. I love to exercise but finding time for it is hard for me because I am very involved in my classes and extracurricular activities...eating healthy has never been a strong point but I am hoping to change that by keeping track of what I eat!