Operation Brickhouse in the works! Down 38lbs and 14inches!

Options
brickhousecollage-1-1.jpg

I strive for progress, not Perfection! I work out 5-6 days a week, eat well balanced meals, plenty of water, and take supplements as needed!
Please share your success stories as well!

"You have a choice...you can either throw the towel in or use it to wipe the sweat off of your face!" ~anon

Replies

• daynalee30
    Options
    Look at you!! I'm so lucky to have you on my friends list. For months now, I've been inspired by your workouts, the quotes you share, and your always beautiful pictures (especially the one you have up now). You've come so far and you're just an inspiration! Congratulations on your 38lb/14 inch loss!! :-)
  • ProjectSara
    ProjectSara Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nice work, you look AWESOME! *She's a BRICK....HOUSE!!!!*
  • trina433
    Options
    wow!! u look awesome!!
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! I'm so lucky to have you on my friends list. For months now, I've been inspired by your workouts, the quotes you share, and your always beautiful pictures (especially the one you have up now). You've come so far and you're just an inspiration! Congratulations on your 38lb/14 inch loss!! :-)

OMG! Thanks Dayna! (teardrop)
    Honestly, you are the inspiration with nearing a 100lb weight loss....you Rock...I rock....WE ROCK!!!!
    xoxoxoxoxox
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    Nice work, you look AWESOME! *She's a BRICK....HOUSE!!!!*

...Ow, she's a brickhouse/ She's mighty mighty!

Thanks Lovebug!
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    wow!! u look awesome!!

Thank you
  • stone307
    Options
    Wonderful job. Thank you for the inspiration. You are a hot brick house. Ps. Great song to workout too
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the amazing work!
  • ancook02
    ancook02 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing.
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    THanks Everyone! xoxoxooxoxoxo:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!