Chicken Broccoli Mushroom Pizza

Options
ChelSleeve
ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
1 12-inch Whole Wheat pre-baked pizza crust
1 grilled boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1/2 cup chopped broccoli, no stems (another option is spinach)
1 3 oz can of sliced mushrooms (you may not use them all)
1 cup shredded pizza or mozz cheese
1 cup ricotta chese
1 teaspoon butter (with olive oil is a nice touch of flavor)
1 and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (I use minced garlic)
1 teaspoon oregano
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 325 F (165 C)

In a Microwave Safe Bowl, combine the Ricotta Cheese, Butter, Garlic Powder (or minced garlic), Oregano, Salt and Pepper, Microwave for 1 minute, stir to combine.

Place the crust on a pizza pan. Spread the Ricotta-Garlic mixture in a layer on the crust leaving about 1/2 in around the edge (you may have some left that is fine, just refrigerate what left). Sprinkle 3/4 of the shredded cheese in a thin layer over the pizza, again leaving the 1/2 in around the edge. Arrange the Chicken, Broccoli, and Mushrooms around pizza as you wish (again you may have some left which is fine). Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over top. Place on top rack, and back for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 8 slices. Serve and enjoy!!

Replies

• michjas1
    Options
    MMMM sounds lovely. Its looks low in fat. Have you made before, dont spose you know how many cals? Just want to know how much it would take of my allowance.

Mich x:happy:
  • ChelSleeve
    Options
    I used more cheese than called for and Tyson grilled and ready chicken, which was more calories and mine was 330 cals.. so if you grill your chicken and use the cup of cheese called for it will be much less I'm sure
  • ChelSleeve
    Options
    And I made it tonight for dinner.. It was an orgasm in my mouth!! Lmao
  • michjas1
    Options
    heheheh, will have to try that! :smile:
  • andie23
    Options
    Sounds delicious