Hi from South Africa

Options
I am starting week 10 on my half marathon training programme. I am due to run the beautiful Two Oceans half in Cape Town on 7 April. I am following a great programme on www.runnersworld.co.za. Two Oceans novice programme. Since starting this programme and working out with a personal trainer I have lost close on 6kg's! Another 3 or so to go!

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hey my plan is to run a half marathon this year too! Thanks for the link :)
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Hi,Wow, that's fantastic!!! :drinker: I'd love to run the two oceans oneday!! Welcome to mfp. I'm originally from South Africa, but currently living in Australia. Feel free to add me for support. :flowerforyou:
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hallo im using the same running programme for the Delloite half in Pta, Feb 25th. Did my 1st 20k training run today. It was suppose to be 19k but my pedometer registered 20.1k and i believe it. I live Heidelburg. Good luck for your Two Oceans.
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    Hi there!!! Feel free to add me. I'm from Cape Town!!
  • Crystler
    Options
    Hello I'm from South Africa aswell. I'm going to walk 10 kilos every 2 weeks. :) Also I'll be excersising everyday for about 40-80 minutes. :D Congrats on trying the marathon. I have binged on chocolate and now I feel guilty after gaining 600 grams. I'll have to start biking again. :) I lost 6 kilos and I've got about 14 kilos to go.
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm from Limpopo in South Africa. Been on here since November 2011. Lost 10 Kg so far. Started weight training for toning last week. Feel free to add me if you need support.
  • elab123
    elab123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in Johannesburg and would really love some support and company during my weight loss journey. I have two boys and work full time I would love to get in contact with other working people out there who are trying to better their health situations. Add me :)
  • BodyElectric1
    BodyElectric1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    HI I'm also from SA, feel free to add me if you're still a daily logger :)