What does a 7lb 30DS weight loss look like? (up to the end o

Options
2»

Replies

• paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing result ! Congratulations - thanks for inspiring me to persist on with the 30DS. I too will keep your pics in my mind when I am about to give up!
    Jugsie - Do you know how much you weighed in pounds before and after? I did one day of the 30DS but the jumping jacks and high impact stuff reeked havoc on my foot (recovering from a srained ankle and stress fracture in my heel). I want to start it again and try to substitute some of the cardio parts with continuous punching or something!

I too am a bit worried about the jumping jacks. My entire body shuddered and juddered and I found the punching way easier to do. Am nervous about meddling with the schedule. Jillian sounds v. confident in the DVD that it won't do harm, but I am still anxious.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I would not risk injury. Modify the moves further if you can't do them, but don't stop moving, keep the heart rate up. She says at one point with the boxing that it is a good cardio move if you have lower body injuries, so do those. Try kicking out the opposite foot as you punch.

I ended up only doing Level 2 for 5 days because it was rough on my shoulders. So I moved on to Level 3 and I'm feeling much stronger. Is it working exactly like it should if I had done that level for all 10 days? Am I going to have perfect textbook results? I don't know, but I am stronger, my body is shaping up, and it is a whole lot better than just sitting on the couch like I was doing before.
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Started my Day one for the 4th time this past month.
    I did day 1 yesterday and expect to complete without fail all 30 days with no interruption ... I hope to have good results as well.
    But really i mean if you consistently workout and eat heathly something will change :) If not weight attitude and overall well being :)
    Contgrats on your success :)
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I would not risk injury. Modify the moves further if you can't do them, but don't stop moving, keep the heart rate up. She says at one point with the boxing that it is a good cardio move if you have lower body injuries, so do those. Try kicking out the opposite foot as you punch.
    Thanks deksgrl, that's a good idea, to do the punching instead and try kicking for more oomph. I plan to modify the lunges too which are causing my knees to creak audibly and awfully. I plan to get into the lunge posistion and then only do the bicep curls without going up and down, it will be more isometric, but I think it will have less risk of energy. I thought I'd do one round of Level 1 with the modifications and then try it again her way, to see if I am stronger and able to do it. Else, rinse and repeat till i get it. It will mean a 90Day Shred, but that's fine!
  • scotslass
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look AMAZING well done!! :-)
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    I am on Day 5 of level one..although I feel stronger. I am concerned about the weight not coming off. After the 30 ds what do I do to get the weight off. My ideal weight is around 140lbs. I am at 166 at the moment. I know inches matter more. I just want the scales to coincide thats all.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! You look great!

I'm on day 2 level 3 and I'm hanging to do measurements but am waiting til the end!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look hellagood! That's AMAZING!!! I'm so jealous! haha I'm only on L2D2 and I'm not seeing any visual change yet. I do FEEL better than I did in the beginning though.

You are truly an inspiration! WTG!
  • tianacaona
    tianacaona Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    awesome! I'm doing every other days or so
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!