6 week 6 pack challenge

Options
I'm starting 6 week 6 pack Monday and wanted to see if anyone else wants to do it. I'm going to post my weight and measurements weekly starting on Monday. You can do it as many times during the week as you like; when you post your stats please post how many times you did it that week. The challenge is 3 weeks at level 1, and 3 weeks at level 2. This will be interesting to see what results we get!
:heart:

Replies

• Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'll do it.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm down :)
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna follow along. I'm in a transformation challenge and could use motivation. Hope you don't mind.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna follow along. I'm in a transformation challenge and could use motivation. Hope you don't mind.

Not at all! The more the merrier! (sp)?
  • angbieb
    Options
    I know there were a few more people that wanted to do this! Hopefully they will be able to find the thread!!
  • hayleysturningfit
    Options
    I started the 6w6p about a week ago! i have done it 4 times in addition to cardio at the gym for 30-45 mins 3-4 times a week. I will take measurements and post them on monday, since i didn't take "before" measurements when i started. i did take before pics, but i won't post them until i have some during/afters to compare.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'll try for it! Hopefully I wont' be sick anymore by Monday! Are you going to start a group for this so it's easy to find?
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    It's official...I'm a thread killer.... LOL
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    im in ang... ill try do it 4 times a week :)
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm in too starting tomorrow. Last day of 30 DS too so ready for one thing new
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    I am in. I have been wanting to try it in addition to my cardio that I get in at lunch. I will buy it today and take measurements.
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Im in. My plan will be to do it 4 days a week
  • tanyaren
    Options
    Where does one find the programme?
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I downloaded it awhile back and have been wanting to try it
  • angbieb
    Options
    I'll try for it! Hopefully I wont' be sick anymore by Monday! Are you going to start a group for this so it's easy to find?

Done! Thanks for the great idea! I'm new to this so any help is sooo much appreciated!! :heart:
  • changing_for_good
    changing_for_good Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 6w6p so I won't get it in for 7-10 days but I'll join you guys when I get it! Can't wait to start seeing everyone's results!!
  • angbieb
    Options
    I just ordered 6w6p so I won't get it in for 7-10 days but I'll join you guys when I get it! Can't wait to start seeing everyone's results!!

That's awesome! I'm excited to see the results too!!
  • angbieb
    Options
    Where does one find the programme?

I got mine on Amazon; I think they sell it at Wal-Mart but I'm not sure.....anyone else want to share where they got theirs? :heart:
  • jatonmcmullen
    jatonmcmullen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)