Favorite Restaurants (healthy or not)

Options

Replies

• Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Bear Cafe in Todmorden. A veggie/vegan wholefood cafe with the added advantage most of the menu is super healthy & delish.
  • BrownEyedJerseyGirl
    Options
    Texas Roadhouse. I haven't been there since I started MFP.
  • whiterice83
    whiterice83 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Qdoba (if I eat their kids menu I can still eat it)
    But a crap ton of pizza places from back home (IL) like Rosati's, Pal Joe's, Gino's East, Giordano's, Lou Malnati's. Thank GOD Omaha has **** for pizza otherwise I wouldn't be as successful! :)
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am from England so not sure if others have these restaurants but Las Iguanas and Turtle Bay are the BEST places ever!!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Fuddrucker's and Red Lobster.
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    With regards to chain restaurants...
    The Cheesecake Factory
    The Melting Pot (LOOOVE love love love)
    Legal Seafoods

More local places...
    Red Bamboo (Soho in NYC)
    The Park Steakhouse (Park Ridge, NJ)
    Wasabi (New City & Nyack, NY)
    Mt. Fuji (Hillburn, NY)
    Jersey Boys (New Milford, NJ)

and pretty much any sushi restaurant in the NY-NJ area lol...oh and there's this Italian Place, Posa Posa in Nanuet they have restaurant section & a pizzeria section. You can either order a personal pie or their standard....18 inch diameter of heavenly cheesy goodness.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Texas Roadhouse. I haven't been there since I started MFP.

OMG>..love that place...their bread...their steaks...their loaded baked potatoes...their DRINKS???
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Chilis, Texas long horn, outback steakhouse, and of course Olive garden...I think my friends and I are banned from the Olive Garden....we get full then laugh out tooooo loud! Lol
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Any thai restaurant. I could eat thai every day :love:
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Just about any clam shack along the New England coast.
  • trak4life
    Options
    Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is amazing and my husband and I have already decided to treat ourselves to a dinner there when we reach our 1st goal of 10% weight loss! Also love Outback and Don Pablos (even though they moved out of my town...so sad)
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Chinese restaurants for me... gotta have one every month!!
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is amazing and my husband and I have already decided to treat ourselves to a dinner there when we reach our 1st goal of 10% weight loss! Also love Outback and Don Pablos (even though they moved out of my town...so sad)

LOVE Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!!!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Las Iguana's is yummy, so is Wagamama's - used to love Loch Fyne (seafood) but it's gone very downhill in recent years so don't tend to go anymore.

Only been there once, but there was a restaurant in Portugal last year, the best, freshest seafood you can find - I shared a lobster/prawn/seafood risotto with my other halfs mum - it was gorgeous!!!
  • speedmuffin
    Options
    Chili's and Olive Garden! Both are unhealthy, but soooo good.
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Panera, Which Wich, Qdoba, Chipotle, Noodles & Co, any Italian place where I can get non-egg pasta with red sauce & vegetables + all the olive oil-smothered bread I can get my hands on (so really, this equates to most places but Olive Garden), and this place my boyfriend took me to in Texas called Blue Mesa Cafe - holy Jesus so delicious. Most of my favorite places to eat are more lunch-y places, and unfortunately they're all at least an hour drive away. :( Stupid small town...
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have always liked Applebees...but they have some high calorie menu foods...
    Subway is okay too.... At least I know what is in my food at that place...well, for the most part.

In Canada, I like Swiss Chalet or Harvey's. SO GOOD! :)
  • bratius
    Options
    Olive Garden by far is my favorite restaurant
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    The Ivory or James Street South. Both in Belfast.

I was at The Ivory on Thursday for an early Valentines celebration.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory :)))