Workout Apparel?

Options
apucci
apucci Posts: 20 Member
Two questions:

1) What is your favorite workout apparel? (shoes, clothes, accessories?)
2) Anyone know where I can get a t-shirt that says, "Eat Clean. Train Dirty"?
like this one here:http://pinterest.com/pin/55802482852730024/

Replies

• KJVBear33
    Options
    For me, anything comfortable that is not too loose fitting, but loose fitting enough so that I can move around and not feel like I am swimming in my clothes but don't feel as though I am having to suck in my gut all the time because my fat shows....ha ha!!

I love having on.......not sure what they are called, maybe yoga pants? Maybe just bike shorts? they are pants that come down over the knee, but not all the way down to the ankle either.........mid-calf to be specific.........and a champions shirt. Got some new workout gear though for Christmas but need to go down in weight to work out in the shirts and the pants need to be tailored. But I love the feel of them!!

As for the t-shirt, have you tried Amazon?
  • Degren
    Degren Posts: 80
    Options
    I like the sweat wicking clothes. For running, I like the shirt with the bra built in and the shorts with the underwear built in. Maybe TMI, but they are the most comfortable. I used to use the compression gear, but now I opt for something a little more loose. Too loose bunches up, though. As for the custom t-shirt, try cafepress.com
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with my yoga pants. I'd wear the d@mn things to work if I could.
  • girlnamedlee
    girlnamedlee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Old Navy tank tops & yoga pants. Oh, yeah...I'm styling.
  • Alice_Marie
    Options
    Don't underestimate the dri-fit you can score at Goodwill or some second hand - I try to have something dri-fit with yoga pants - Remember to dress as though it is 20 degrees warmer out - because that's going to be the case when you're working hard!