anyone never been skinny but is now???

Options
erinl84
erinl84 Posts: 90 Member
i was just curious....i am not huge but i have never been skinny. i am 5'4" and never been really thin...so i was wondering if there is anyone out there who was never the "skinny girl" but is now??? pics????

Replies

• danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't what you are looking for, but I am in the same boat as you. I'm not huge but I almost feel like I can't get skinny. I know it's possible. It will just be really crazy... How tall are you and what's your goal weight?
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am the same! I have always been a size 14/16 (Aus) and I am quite tall so I am "carry my weight well" as my mother would say (thanks mum ;p) but I cannot wait until I am skinny or just smaller, I am so excited to see what I look like and excited for people to start noticing!! :D
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I've shed 45lbs, 22kgs in a year....I'm still trying to get my brain to believe what the eyes see...Have always had a weight problem and probably would have continued having a weight problem if I hadn't had this remarkable site recommended to me...I'm 5.8" so felt that it didn't really show...boy, was I wrong....The new 'me' is my profile photo...:-}
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think I was last skinny when I was 16 or so.

And even then I thought I was fat.
  • erinl84
    erinl84 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    im 5'4" currently 150lbs goal weight right now is 125. how bout you
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was a chubby kid that turned into an obese teenage. Not pretty. When I recently saw an old high school friend she said she couldn't get over how tiny I was.

5'

200 lbs:
    Disneyland-1-1.jpg

118 lbs:
    CIMG3384.jpg
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That would be me, although I don't think of myself as skinny. At my heaviest I was 287 pounds and I am currently 166. My personal goal weight is 140, but I would be happy with 150.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm personally at my lowest ever above 13 weight. I'm gonna be skinny - I've decided and that's the way it is lol 50lbs to go
    :)
  • Hooper28
    Hooper28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was always the big girl and then was just fat. In 2003 I weighed 230lbs and started WW. I weighed 137 when I reached goal and felt great. I gained it back so I'm doing it again.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I do not consider myself skinny, but this is the slimmest I've ever been. :)
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well you are all very inspiring!
  • cassiegotto
    Options
    I've never been skinny and I don't want to be. I've always been a size 14/16 and my goal is to wear a loose 12. I was close to a 12 at one time and everyone said I looked amazing. I thought I did too. That's where I want to be.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    I've never been really big, but I spent most of my adult life being 20-30 pounds overweight until I started using MFP in 2009. I don't aspire to be "skinny," but I'm the leanest and smallest I've ever been. I'm 5'6" and weigh between 140 and 145, which allows me to rock my size 4 jeans.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!