What Whey products do you take

Options
What whey products do you take and do you take any other supplements?

I'm currently taking the GNC Mens Sport Vitamin in the AM, making a whey shake with banana and pb using MuscleTech 20 gram protein in the AM and then using 2 scoops of muscletech post workout.

I switched from the 100% Whey Gold Standard to the MuscleTech primarily based on cost.

Today I picked up the AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 to try. As well as Oxy Elite Pro thermogenic. I'm thinking of using a lower whey protein like the muscletech for my morning protein shake and then using the AMP (1.5 scoops not 3) for post workouts.

Thoughts? What do you use?

Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I used a GNC one for a while but I found it had way to many calories so I'm using a new one that I bought at London Drugs, I can't find a brand name on it anywhere, weird!
  • BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    I've used myofusion by gaspari nutrition, post workout and an hour before bed. Really liked the taste and it deffinitely helped with recovery. Ran out and was going to try combat powder by musclepharm but it was more expensive than a 5lb tub of ON 100% whey gold standard. Myofusion is a blend of fast digesting and slow digesting protein, worked well for me. Gonna give this 100% whey gold a try. I take opti men multi as well. Other than that, this week is my first time using creatine and a pre workout(assault) so im looking forward to that!