the color run

Options
http://thecolorrun.com/

5k race, you wear a white shirt and each k you get splashed with a different color....just looks fun and a little different than the typical 5k

I'm debating the DC one in sept.....anyone else looking at it?

Replies

• kag1526
    kag1526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'll be in Orlando while that one is going on so a part of me is thinking about it... however I'll be there for a disney vacation and not sure how DH will feel about taking time out for my run... oh and DH wouldn't do it with me... because he hates getting dirty.
  • cjwarfel
    cjwarfel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I JUST emailed Bonnie, Danielle and Katie about this yesterday! I'm so in. I wish the website said when registration is opening.
  • Runningfreely
    Runningfreely Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the one in Chicago!
  • Lynn9498
    Options
    I just saw this on pinterest...it looks like so much fun! I've e-mailed the link to folks and look forward to finding out more information. I am really hoping they don't try to make a person sign up for Facebook in order to do this. I would like to do the Orlando run.
    I hope anyone that has done one, or when they do; they blog their experience for the rest of us, I'd love to read about it :>)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    This looks like a fun first race! The one in our area isn't until April...
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    They're doing this in Denver in May...thinking about checking it out with some running buddies...
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this, it looks like so much fun.

Really wish they would do it in Ireland.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the one in atlanta in march I'm super excited!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the one in Atlanta on 3/31.....It'll be my first 5k.....I think I.m excited..... I just wanna finish....and not pass out.... :ohwell:
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I JUST emailed Bonnie, Danielle and Katie about this yesterday! I'm so in. I wish the website said when registration is opening.

oooh if you guys do it, I am so in!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it with a big team at the end of the month in Las Vegas. We're excited.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    They're doing this in Denver in May...thinking about checking it out with some running buddies...

I have friends in Boulder that want me to come out and do the Denver one with them - depends on plane tickets, but i might do it!
  • KayCapital
    KayCapital Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think it looks super fun ... waiting on the DC one too!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Oh that looks fun! Can't do the only one close to me (Chicago), but I'll defo keep my eye on it to see if I can plan any trips!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Im doing in in seattle! thanks for the link!
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is really cool...I may do the San Francisco one.
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    My goal for this year is to run my first 5k, and this looks like so much fun! As soon as the New York registration opens, I'm in. So excited! Thanks a million for sharing this link! :D
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do the Seattle one, but no one replied to my topic. :(
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Reminds me of the Hindu holiday Holi. Which is the best holiday ever.
  • Chloelovesjohn
    Chloelovesjohn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im doing the seattle one in may!! :)