Not new..I fell off, But HEY I'm back and that's all that ma

Options
I was doing really good a while back, never missed logging or anything..and well then life happens and ..well on to the positive! I am back, I am motivated. I just turned 30 and I am going to do this!!! SO just looking for a little more support, I've had some friends that have stuck with me and didn't delete me..and well others went their own ways and I can't blame them. SO if you are looking for a crazy, supportive, slightly off sense of humor kinda gal, please feel free to add me :)

P.s. I am also interested in speaking with people who are TTC, pretty sure once I get more weight off it will happen!

Replies

• KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    <3's for you!
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    <3's for you!

Probably the most awesome person I have every met! Love ya girl!
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hey already added you as a friend !

We will do this xx
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this honey! Keep pushing!

Remember, ltitle victories lead to GREAT ones :)
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    Hi guys I'm a newbee, well done to everyone who is achieving their goals
  • Mommy_Sans_The_Fat
    Options
    You are NOT the only one! I fell off for 6 MONTHS! I'm back though. Two weeks now and i'm going on strong and I know you can too. WE can do this! WE are not only going for the GOLD, but WE are going for the PLATINUM- THEN THE DIAMONDS because WE CAN and WE WILL so let's do it! LEGGO!!!
  • ValReaves
    ValReaves Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me...I'm all about encouragement and support!
    Val :-)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I was doing really good a while back, never missed logging or anything..and well then life happens and ..well on to the positive! I am back, I am motivated. I just turned 30 and I am going to do this!!! SO just looking for a little more support, I've had some friends that have stuck with me and didn't delete me..and well others went their own ways and I can't blame them. SO if you are looking for a crazy, supportive, slightly off sense of humor kinda gal, please feel free to add me :)

P.s. I am also interested in speaking with people who are TTC, pretty sure once I get more weight off it will happen!

I have been TTC since July 2008. I'm hoping weight loss will helps us have better chances. I quit smoking finally in November 2011 and hubby hasn't quit but he has cut down to less than half.

If you want me as a friend I think I am a good one. However, I do delete people if they have been inactive for a length of time (mitigating circumstances not included).

I am serious about the changes I am making and hope to be 'around' others who are also.

Baby Dust. X
  • SnowboardinTink
    SnowboardinTink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Loving the toe nails! How did you do that?
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of fell off and got back on. I was gone for about 5 months but I'm back more motivated than ever. It feels great!
  • newkatie2012
    Options
    I don't know you but I am new on here it is only my third day and I struggle really bad so I am hoping this will help me, but i know what it is like to fall off but i just wanted to say good job getting back on!
  • ehsquared
    Options
    Welcome back! Friend request sent
  • fifipye
    fifipye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I had my daughter in 2010 and before her I had a miscarriage, and it took a while to conceive. I think it was down to my weight, so although we are not going to start trying again until October, I want to lose as much weight as possible before then - my pregnancy was pretty hard going, and a lot of that was weight related.

The annoying thing is that I lost 3.5 stones after having my daughter, and then put 2.5 stones back on. Doh!
  • GoArmy867
    Options
    sending friend request =)
  • vixxy1971
    Options
    hi ive done the same as u i was doing great then xmas hit and struggling to get back into it so plz add me if you wanna have another set of ears i know i cud do with sum support good luck vicky x