girls ages 18-21 or girls around 5'1?

Options
wanna be friends!? i'm always looking for more motivation and support!!! its awesome to relate to people with similar goals in mind too!

Replies

• sblack91
    Options
    Hey! So I am 5'1" and 20 years old

I'm trying to lose weight before the summer because I have a job as a lifeguard (eek).. I'm currently 116 trying to get down to somewhere between 100-105 probably.. Really just want to feel confident in my bathing suit! I've only really just started recording my weight the past couple of weeks so I'm trying hard not to be too impatient!
    What are your goals?
  • acrossthesea_
    Options
    Hiya! I'm around 5'1. 19 years old. I'm currently 134. My goal weight is 110 but we'll see how I feel once I'm much lower than what I am at right now..I hope to reach my goal by summer too! I just want to feel confident and "sexy" in what I wear and be healthy! I want skinny legs! :-)
  • sblack91
    Options
    So we have pretty similar goals :) how much are you losing per week right now? I have only started weighing myself again this week and I only lost 0.8lb.
    Obviously its better than nothing but I was wondering if thats normal for a small girl or are you finding it easier to lose more?

just want to make sure I'm on track for summer!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and at 5'3".

SW: 124.4 (Wasn't my heaviest though.)
    CW: 117.0
    GW: 114.0

You're more than welcome to add me, I wish you the best of luck! :)
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 but I am 5'2'' on a TALL day (really around 5' 1 1/2''. Feel free to add if ya want.