Wildbran
Wildbran Posts: 19 Member
I just finished this and was amazed!!

Dinner
Joseph's - Whole Wheat Flour Lavash Bread, 1 lavash 100cal
Great Value - Fancy Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese, 2/3 cup 180cal
Great Value - Italian Diced Tomatoes (drained) 1/2 cup 30cal
Roast Beef - Deli Sliced, 2 slices 60cal

I'm counting calories mainly so only 370 calories (19 carbs) for a WHOLE 9x12 inch thin crust pizza!! It was great! Just 1 slice of a 14" hand-tossed domino's pepperoni pizza is 340 cals and 42 carbs!

I turned the oven on 450 and place the Lavash directly on the rack for a couple mins on each side, just until it started to turn golden and got crispy. I spread the tomatoes, the cheese, then the roast beef and popped it back under the broiler for just a min to melt the cheese.

I'm full, and I have calories left over for dessert later! Sponge cake with a little light & fit vanilla yogurt and a couple slices of frozen peaches!

Replies

• Wildbran
    Wildbran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just finished this and was amazed!!

Dinner
    Joseph's - Whole Wheat Flour Lavash Bread, 1 lavash 100cal
    Great Value - Fancy Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese, 2/3 cup 180cal
    Great Value - Italian Diced Tomatoes (drained) 1/2 cup 30cal
    Roast Beef - Deli Sliced, 2 slices 60cal

I'm counting calories mainly so only 370 calories (19 carbs) for a WHOLE 9x12 inch thin crust pizza!! It was great! Just 1 slice of a 14" hand-tossed domino's pepperoni pizza is 340 cals and 42 carbs!

I turned the oven on 450 and place the Lavash directly on the rack for a couple mins on each side, just until it started to turn golden and got crispy. I spread the tomatoes, the cheese, then the roast beef and popped it back under the broiler for just a min to melt the cheese.

I'm full, and I have calories left over for dessert later! Sponge cake with a little light & fit vanilla yogurt and a couple slices of frozen peaches!
  • bjigglepants
    Options
    sounds gorgeous...i'll have to give it a try. thanks!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmm....... that sounds great