New to this looking for a supportive network :).

Options
I am new to this app and so far so good. My nutritionist recommended it and it so fabulous. I would love to grow my network to help myself and others in staying motivated so I am looking for new friends :).

Replies

• tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am new to this app and so far so good. My nutritionist recommended it and it so fabulous. I would love to grow my network to help myself and others in staying motivated so I am looking for new friends :).

welcome!!!

I am new here too! feel free to add me!
  • jenbibi23
    Options
    It really is amazing! Love it! Welcome!
  • Reetastic
    Options
    Welcome.
  • MCwhiteraven
    MCwhiteraven Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!!! I am a two year breast cancer survivor, and have struggled with my weight every since. It wasn't until I stumbled upon myfitnesspal, that I found something that works for me! Everyone on this site is incredable and inspiring! You may certainly add me if you like!
  • Carmen_JL
    Options
    Thanks! and congratulations on your 2 year success.
  • HaylieMartini
    Options
    Hey, I'm Haylie! I'm trying to lose weight to meet the requirements to join the Marines. Support is always welcome :)
  • KumariM
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • Carmen_JL
    Options
    Wow Marines! That's great. Good luck!
  • shewolf219
    Options
    about 11 months ago a quit smoking. I was smoking about a pack and 1/2 a day. in the last 11 months I have gained 30 lbs on top of the 20 extra pounds I had before. I have been trying to lose weight for about three weeks. I kept my calories at 1200 I exercise 5-6 times a week. the first week I dropped 6 pounds. the last two weeks I lost nothing. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
  • Misseeyore78
    Misseeyore78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Michelle, a friend got me on MFP on friday 3 Jan 2012. I have a 3 week holiday in NY in Sept 2012, i would love to lose 2 stone, not sure i will make that goal. I also need a lot of encouragement. Clarreynaga i will add you as a friend.

xx
  • Carmen_JL
    Options
    about 11 months ago a quit smoking. I was smoking about a pack and 1/2 a day. in the last 11 months I have gained 30 lbs on top of the 20 extra pounds I had before. I have been trying to lose weight for about three weeks. I kept my calories at 1200 I exercise 5-6 times a week. the first week I dropped 6 pounds. the last two weeks I lost nothing. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

I am seeing a nutritionist who recommended 30 grams of protein each meal, 90 grams a day. I was also under the impression that I should only do cardio and no strength training, but she said I should do both. Its been hard to get the 90 grams in but I am seeing the difference. Also you should measure yourself, you may not be loosing weight but you might be loosing inches.

Hope that helps!
  • Carmen_JL
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Michelle, a friend got me on MFP on friday 3 Jan 2012. I have a 3 week holiday in NY in Sept 2012, i would love to lose 2 stone, not sure i will make that goal. I also need a lot of encouragement. Clarreynaga i will add you as a friend.

xx

I am sure you can do it, I have a trip in Oct too that I would love to loose weight for. Good luck! :smile:
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    welcome to mfp im not new ive been here a while but feel free to add me everyone cos you can never have enough supportive friends x goodluck in your journey
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You've came to the right place....welcome
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...you can me if you like...Good Luck : )

1610854.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kate_mariebug
    Options
    you have definitely come to the right place. welcome :smile:
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    morning from sunny so cal :flowerforyou: welcome to this awesome network. people have been so supportive. please feel free to add me ( that goes for everyone else also) by working together we can accomplish our goals