Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

oh....

jesse1117
jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
so hungry today.....
:frown:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Don't you just hate days like that?! Have some water, eat some veggies!:happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • sandas23
    sandas23 Posts: 16 Member
    If you are truly hungry...EAT! You need to listen to your body. Generally when I feel hungry I drink 8oz of water and wait 10 minutes, if I'm still hungry I eat. Often we mistake hunger for thirst or boredom.
  • Kanderson47
    Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
    I was like that over the weekend..and of course I ate too much....blahhh.........but Im back on track yesterday and today........yea! :laugh:
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Don't you just hate days like that?! Have some water, eat some veggies!:happy:

~Leash :heart:

Lord knows I do! Drinking water instead of eating helps! My problem is will power---if I see food, I want it. So far today, I am doing ok!! Yahoo!! :happy:
  • I know what you mean. I'm at work right now and starving. There is a chocolate milk in the fridge calling my name (and by no stretch is the healthy kind), but I refuse to drink it. Guess I'll just fill up my water bottle again. And get some exercise on the six trips to the bathroom it will give me. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.