Heloooo :)

Options
Hi There, i'm new! Trying to lose a couple of stone before the summer! Always said I would, but now I feel its really time to get real with it! You all seem really supportive and genuine people and i'm looking forward to being part of this amazing community!

I'm quite friendly! (I think, I don't bite!) so hopefully will gain some friends during my time here :) - enjoy the rest of your day! :)

Replies

• Frostieknickers
    Options
    Hi.I have only been on here a month and even though I have never met my 'friends' we are all in the same boat and ecnourage each other. Without myfitnesspal, I am not sure I would have stayed on track!!
    Welcome!!
  • SeptemberHalloween
    Options
    Hellow again cx You just seem like a real sweetie, haha. Whats one of your short term goals, summer time is a big time for everyone to wanna be in fit, deff aiming for myself to be slimmed down by then too c:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Hi . you can all add me if you want to:)
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Same with me...I started out the first couple of weeks not having any friends but doing pretty well, then I hit a bit of a wall, and gaining friends on here that have supported me has been wonderful
  • THEDIVINEDIVA
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Please add me I really need the motivation!
  • rygr500
    rygr500 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hellow again cx You just seem like a real sweetie, haha. Whats one of your short term goals, summer time is a big time for everyone to wanna be in fit, deff aiming for myself to be slimmed down by then too c:

Aww thanks everyone! The amount of replies there just shows how willing and supportive everybody is! Sooo encouraging! Thankyou! :)

Haha, thankyou, its been lovely meeting you! - short term, to feel better within myself really! :) - To gain more self esteem and to actually say for once, i'm at the weight I want to be at as a result of my determination and support from the people around me :) Weight has always been a big factor in my life and i'm finally heading in a direction where i'm hoping to be happy within myself!!

Thanks again, it means a lot! :)
  • jchurch8
    jchurch8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are here to help and support each other. We all need it every once in a while, and it's nice to have a place to go where you know you'll get the support !
  • Hi everyone! I've been here a couple weeks and I've had some good success! But I think some more friends would help a lot, so feel free to add me! :)