This shocked me! (be warned underwear pics)

Options
Hi all,

I've posted on here before about some of my results but today I was looking through my photos and I was shocked! I cannot believe how different 6.4kg (about 14lb) loss can make me look.

Here are my basic starting details:

Weight: 95kg (209lb)
Boobs: 114.5cm
Waist: 99cm
Belly button: 112.5cm
Hips: 108.5cm
Bum: 115cm

23rdnovto31jan.jpg

and my details now (a week after the red top picture)

Weight: 88.6kg (about 195lb)
Boobs: 105cm
Waist: 91cm
Belly Button: 101.5cm
Hips: 102cm
Bum: 107.5

Oops! Did I forget to mention? I've lost about 72.5cm in total too =D (That's my favourite bit!)

I am 165cm tall (5ft4") and all I've been doing is watching my food intake, Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred (since the first photo - still haven't finished yet =S but I'll get there!) and working and that's about it.

So yes, I am a HUGE fan of Jillian and I cannot wait to see me end results (when I do finally get there) and then I shall be starting her Killer Buns and Thighs - Is it weird that it's my reward for finishing the 30DS??

So Good luck to everyone!
Don't stress too much about the scale number - remember to keep an eye on your measurements - they may shock you!

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Well done.
  • Mera_Mera
    Options
    You can see the results. I can't wait for you to reach your goals. You are doing great! Thanks for inspiring me!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is awesome!!:smile:
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing those centimeters. You definitely look more svelte!
  • Thanks everyone!

It's so motivating to hear encouragement from you all =D (been in a bit of a slump lately) I CAN do this!!!
  • mrsred79
    Options
    You most certainly CAN do this. Your progress so far is amazing!! Keep it up!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look great and ummm are those abs trying to force their way through? Great work! I lost 17 inches on 30 Day SHred it really does work if you push yourself.
  • turlykerd1
    turlykerd1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    last time i showed a pic of myself in pants i got asked to leave the clergy !! lol

congrats , btw , keep it up and lets how you look in another few weeks :)
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    Wow! You made a big change! Your hard work is paying off!!
  • Hahaha Abs? I don't think I've EVER seen those! One day soon though =D
    I think I pushed myself a bit hard last time I did Level 3 - scared me how woozy I felt after - so I'm going to try it a bit easier tomorrow.

Thank you everyone! =D xxx
  • last time i showed a pic of myself in pants i got asked to leave the clergy !! lol

Haha!!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, nice work!!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Big difference in a short amount of time. I'm guessing you worked pretty hard. Nice job.
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    great job! amazing!!!!!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've lost about the same about of weight, and I'm just a tad bit shorter than you. The difference is quite noticeable. My coworkers are commenting on it, and slowly but surely, I am able to see parts that I couldn't see before.
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I did 2 rounds of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred too. And it really works!!!! Keep up the good work girlie!:drinker:
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • __Stacy__
    __Stacy__ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the work!
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    NICE!....its true, everyone hold their weight differently...which is why I always says...the scale and body fat percentages are only a way to monitor your diet/caloric needs...not to determine how much you should weigh to be happy....6kg on you looks like 20kg on someone else...its just where you store it...i tend to store everywhere so i needed to loose 60lbs some people may gain/loose it all in one spot. very nice progress!
  • fattico
    Options
    Fantastic !!!
    Thats great results you're getting ! Be proud and keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!