shakeology

Options
Who has tried it, did you like it? I've tried to find a bad review... but nothing yet. I want to know the pros and cons.

Replies

• lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I personally haven't tried it but if you have facebook you can talk to "Get Fit with Betsy". She can tell you all about it and she even sells it. Hope this helps :-)
  • katiecook2
    Options
    I tried it, it was SSSSOOO nasty i couldn't make myself keep drinking them!
  • calcorn1
    Options
    I tried it, it was SSSSOOO nasty i couldn't make myself keep drinking them!
    Which one did you try, I heard green berry is not good.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    very expensive...you can get similar nutrients for much less
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    As much as I'd like to do shakeology... I definitely don't have that kind of cash..
    That's really the only negative I've heard, is that it's way overpriced.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    If i had the money i'd give it a go..
    But you know.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    $$$$$$ :noway:
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I've tried chocolate and greenberry, and found both to be disgusting. I just did not like the flavor at all.
  • calcorn1
    Options
    $130 a month supply, for breakfast - that is about $4 a day. Most folks spend $4 for a coffee, or fast food. So its a upfront investment, that isn't my issue. I just want to know how folks who have used the product feel. I appreciate everyone's comments.
  • calcorn1
    Options
    I've tried chocolate and greenberry, and found both to be disgusting. I just did not like the flavor at all.
    Was it the flavor or the texture?
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    $130 a month supply, for breakfast - that is about $4 a day. Most folks spend $4 for a coffee, or fast food. So its a upfront investment, that isn't my issue. I just want to know how folks who have used the product feel. I appreciate everyone's comments.

I LOVE it so much and you are right, $130 for a month supply is not bad it just seems that way but $4 is easily wasted :) I love it, it tastes like a really good shake we have around here when I add ice and peanut butter in the blender. It has a thick consistency which some people don't like and it is very tasty. I have tried other alternatives because of the price but nothing compares to it in my opinion :)
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    It was very thick and clumpy, and I didn't care for the flavor either. That being said, I didn't add ice and some have mentioned that that helps tremendously.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    very expensive...you can get similar nutrients for much less

JuPYf.gif
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

I LOVE it so much and you are right, $130 for a month supply is not bad it just seems that way but $4 is easily wasted :) I love it, it tastes like a really good shake we have around here when I add ice and peanut butter in the blender. It has a thick consistency which some people don't like and it is very tasty. I have tried other alternatives because of the price but nothing compares to it in my opinion :)

$130 is crazy when you can get a protein powder and a multivitamin for a fraction of the cost.

It tastes terrible compared to a lot of protein powders that I have tried. I have some yummy flavors that are not nearly that price

Also, not sure why some people claim that it is the reason they lost weight. It is calorie deficit and an exercise program. Not some shake
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I dont report people but isnt selling a no no here?
  • macklo
    macklo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them but I am doing the body bi vi challenge...I LOVE their shakes...
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I can't afford to even try a sample of it lol. $4 a day for only 1 meal is crazy. I mean sure I eat fast food, but not EVERY day and I don't pay Burger King $150 in advance.

But I do have Beachbody Meal Replacement Shake power (chocolate). I nearly puke every time I try to drink it.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I think Dr. Oz recommends it.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    If you want any more info - or want to find out how you can save over 25% off of the shake - message me here.
    Right on cue. :grumble:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I dont report people but isnt selling a no no here?
    Selling here is a no-no, and I report it every time. :devil: