nausea anyone?

Options
I'm wondering if anyone else feels nauseous while eating. Every time I eat, I feel sick during the actual eating part, and then fine after. It's like I'm going to puke while I'm eating, but i just force myself to eat anyway. This happens at breakfast and lunch and sometimes dinner. I never actually get sick, but it is so uncomfortable!! I don't know what the heck is going on and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. Been happening for like a week or so now.

Replies

• bee1248
    Options
    ?
  • nekolita
    Options
    That is good it has only been happening for a week. If your problems persist see your healthcare provider. Perhaps you have a lot of stress in your life right now or maybe flu related.
    Hope you get better :(
  • samatalma
    Options
    I'm not trying to be a smartypants or anything, but any chance your pregnant?
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

This was my first thought.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    You sound pregnant.

If you are FOR SURE that you are not than go see a doctor. That is not normal.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    pregnant thing maybe? but i dont know i had that same thing i felt really nauses when i would think about eating and then when i was eating and after..my husband said that it was because im scared im going to eat to much and go over my calories and i just thought that was probably true and it went away.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    My body just plain don't like breakfast, but that has always been the case so my morning nausea is a pretty normal thing for me. If it is a sudden thing you should see your doctor.
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I get this from time to time. I'm not preggers. Of course I'm poor and just moved to the USA so you know... I can't go see a doctor. I'm sure you are fine. I cut down on sodium and cut out preservatives because I noticed it would happen after consuming those types of foods.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

This was my first thought.

my first thought as well, but without a doubt if you are not pregnant and the symptoms persist you should make an appointment with your Dr.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I agree with other posters... take a pregnancy test. That is exactly how I felt during both of my pregnancies.
  • stnobryan
    Options
    Has anything changed in your diet recently?
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Options
    I also thought at first pregnancy. I see you are a bride to be, so maybe it's possible? I also believe that if you know for certain you aren't, then you should see a doc. I hope you figure it out, soon, though.
  • adrienne0906
    adrienne0906 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This happens to me from time to time, but opposite--fine while eating, nauseous afterwards. It happens when I go through stressful periods, or if I eat too much too fast. It sounds crazy, but after losing some weight...I think my stomach has shrunk a bit? At least I have to eat smaller portions than I used to. But hey, I've never been pregant : )
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've had this happen before as well, and I definitely was not pregnant! However, if it is at all a possibility, I would definitely suggest getting a test.

Meanwhile, how are you feeling? Whenever I was feeling that way, I was depressed and under a ton of stress. Take some time for yourself and relax. Make sure to eat slowly, too. <3

Feel better!
  • bee1248
    Options
    Wow.. I'm so NOT pregs. Didn't even think about that. But it's not possible. I'm still dealing with it but it's not as bad as it first was.

Thanks for all the advice :)
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Wow.. I'm so NOT pregs. Didn't even think about that. But it's not possible. I'm still dealing with it but it's not as bad as it first was.

Thanks for all the advice :)

I'd see a doctor then. Its not normal to feel nausea. You could be allergic to a wheat or something that is making you feel ill.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Give it a few more days but if it doesn't get better get to a doctor, it could be a virus or something else going on and its' better to know what it is.