Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NEW TO MFP LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

HI EVERYONE. MY NAME IS KATRINA. I WAS REFERRED BY MY HEALTH COORDINATOR. I AM ON A MISSION TO LOSE 15 POUNDS BY MAY AND THEN ANOTHER 5-10 BY AUGUST. I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND I LOVE IT. JUST LOOKING FOR SOME POSITIVE INSPIRATION FROM THOSE ON A JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND A HOT BOD!! :)

Replies

• Hi Katrina. I'm new too. Only been on for a week so far and loving it!! My mission is about 20lbs by April!! Lost 5 so far :)
  • check out my group Beginners Fitness Bootcamp!! also check out my site http://www.fitnessqueen26.myvi.net
    fill out the contact info to join the health and fitness challenge!!
    ****gluten free/lactaid free****
  • Hi Everyone, my name is Joy and I'm new here and I am trying to lose about 30 pounds and I need help. I can't seem to do this alone.
  • I'm always open to new friends!
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I love this site and it's a great help!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Deleted
  • AbrianW
    AbrianW Posts: 11 Member
    New to the site and I think its great! I am known for falling off after some time has passed. Looking for those motivated and that can help me stay on track.

I am always down for new friends... feel free to add!
    Good luck on all of your goals!
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Welcome and good luck! :)