Stuck at 245

Options
So I've only been a member here for a couple of weeks, but I've been trying to lose weight for a few months. A little back story to start, my high weight was 285. I'm down to 245 right now and I'm happy about that. My problem is that Ive been stuck at 245 for close to a month now. I haven't gone over on my calories, even when I eat out, and Im at the gym 6 days a week. My workout schedule is as follows:

Monday - chest/triceps; 30-45 mins of cardio
Tuesday - back/biceps; 30-45 mins of cardio
Wednesday - legs/shoulders; 30-45 mins of cardio

Then each after I repeat the same schedule. My cardio is mainly on the elliptical on resistance settings of 6-15( out of 20).

Is it possible that my body has become used to this routine? Would running on a treadmill be better? I'm really just looking for some ideas to help me get over this hump.

Replies

• lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im kinda having the same problem as you. id love to see what others have to say
  • BigDaddy822
    Options
    What is your daily calorie allowance and marcos please?
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    1680 calories
    Fat 56g
    Saturated 19g
    Cholesterol 300mg
    Sodium 2500mg
    Potassium 3500mg
    Carbohydrates 231g

And like i said I really never go over on anything.
  • BigDaddy822
    Options
    You dont track protein your protein intake should be pretty high. That seems really low for calories for a man of your size. I need to check a few things something dont seem right.
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    Sorry, I left out protein. 63g. I usually have a protein shake I the am and one after my workout