need some MFP friends!!!

Options
My name is Tabby I am 43 and have 3 sons. I struggle with keeping my weight off....every yr I lose it and gain it back BUT..NOT this yr..2012 is going to be different!! I am currently doing PINK method. I need some friends!!!

Replies

• nicurn_05
    nicurn_05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Liz and I'm going to be 29 in a couple of weeks. I'm a RN in the labor and delivery unit in our small town hospital and I have 2 small kids, ages 2 and 4. They keep me active but not enough in means of actual sweat inducing exercise ;) I do go to the gym and use the elliptical and I walk while at home, I recently used weight watchers but wasn't seeing the results I wanted so I thought I would try this. I ordered the Fitbit tracker this site recommends and can't wait to start using it. I have gotten down to my prepregnancy weight with both of my kids, which is close to my post college weight and I struggle to lose from there. I would love to lose 15 pounds, and I hate that I have the same mentality as most and want that "instant" result and gratification, yet I know it takes work. Good luck to you! If you know how to add friends, because I'm new to this and haven't checked into it, you can add me.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Hi Tabby! I'm 32 and have two sons :smile: My weight has been up and down several times since my kids were born. I too want to lose it and keep it off for good this time!