Any shorties (I'm 5'3 haha)out there with goals under 120?

Options
Hey I'm at 124.5 and hoping to reach 105 some day haha and I was wondering if there were any other people out there with lower goal weights. A lot of the people at my height that I've talked to have goals in the 120-130 zone, so I just thought it would be cool to have someone to talk to that has a goal similar to mine :)

Replies

• nikolabird
    nikolabird Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I too am a fellow shortie, (5'3 also lol).

I was 10stone 2lb a month ago and have dropped to 9stone 7lb this week.

I want to get to 9stone and then try and maintain that weight.

Im on my week of nightshifts and am finding it hard to fit in any excersise so have been walking the dog for an extra 10 mins each day.

It helps that Im asleep during the day as it stops me from wanting to snack.

Im on 1200 cals a day for a 2lb loss each week and I am finding it hard, Im quite often hungry but am hoping my stomach will get used to it.

I was a terrible snacker and love crisps and sweets, I havent had a packet of crisps for a month and am very proud of myself.

What kind of diet are you doing? I'm just cutting down on my previously man sized portions and cutting out all naughty snacks. Plus I have invested in some cardio dvds which I have been doing 4/5 times a week.

Take care
  • Mandys_Getting_Fit
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'd be happy at 120. Right now I'm around 125 and have a lean body mass of around 99 lbs. So realistically for me, if I want to be 110 pounds ... I'd have to have 10% body fat which is too low for women. Or I'd have to lose muscle and I don't want that at all! I honestly can't see myself dropping below the 115 - 118 range ever.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,903 Member
    Options
    that would be me. I am actually 5'2 with a goal of 100. That's a little low but I want to try and get rid of the fat on my legs and then I may build up with muscle. I started at 124 and I was flabby flabby.... ug. Currently at 107 so I am closing in. Started 90 days ago with plan to lose 1 lb per week. I'm ahead of that now, but I think it will slow down as I get close to my goal.
  • Jane92394
    Options
    My diet is in my food diary, and being a creature of habit its pretty much the same every day haha. Breakfast is either a bowl of oatmeal or scrambled eggs, lunch is a salad or turkey sub with yogurt and some kind of veggie, and dinner is some kind of lean meat and veggie. I have granola bars or something once or twice a day as a snack too. Also I have a great reciipe for you if you like sweets. Its for low cal chocolate peanut butter pies http://www.cookerati.com/weightloss-wednesday-low-fat-chocolate-peanut-butter-pie-recipe/ Its really yummy and you can't tell its low calorie. Also I like the recipe blog Chocolate Covered Katie. Its mostly desserts but theres breakfast and snack recipes and they are all healthy. Here's a link to that http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/
  • christina571
    Options
    i'm 5'4'', and my goal is 110. :smile:
    i'm actually almost at my goal, I have about a pound left to lose, but after that I have to maintain it. I think that maintaining will be the hard part! But I know what you mean, most women that are my height have goals that are around 120-140. It's great that we have similar goals!

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • pvchic
    Options
    me! im 5'3 and my goal weight is 105 - 100 haha add me!
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my goal is 98! Hurray shorties!
  • Jane92394
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my goal is 98! Hurray shorties!

Exactly how I feel haha, we're just fun size!
  • nikolabird
    nikolabird Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link Jane,

Will def be checking that out.

Have a good one
  • lwood42
    Options
    I am 5'1 my goal weight is 118. I'd be so happy at that. Looking at you other shorties goals make me wonder if I should set mine a little lower. I am a small boned and that particular bone structure and height says that what I should weight at the most.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Oh we're here alright :)

I'm 5'0" my goal weight is 105 (my secret goal weight is 103).
  • emilymci94
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 115! I've only got like 5 lbs left to use and then I'll see what I have to do to maintain.
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I weigh 150lbs right now, but my goal is between 110-120
  • baybeejulia
    baybeejulia Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'7 and at 102 lbs.. I started at 110. I'm hoping to get down to 96 or so... It really sucks being small because every pound shows.
  • abetterjune
    Options
    5' and 1/4"... I'm sure you understand the necessity of counting every last bit of height! Goal is usually around 95ish lbs but I just have to wait and see when I get there. Mainly, I want to fit into my clothes from before I was pregnant!
  • innogen
    innogen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 130 lbs, 15 down from my highest at 145. I lost 5 of those pounds through a month of MFP. My ultimate goal weight would be 115 by June, but we'll see. I'm worried that I am already starting to plateau, and I probably need to start exercising to get my metabolism going again.
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a small frame, I'd love to get back down to 110. That's when I looked and felt the healthiest.
  • dharju
    dharju Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5'2 at 131 right now and working down down down to 115 (at least). Having 3 kids did a number I tell ya.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", and I am 107-112 lbs. Right now, I want to lower my body fat and build lean muscle. So I don't mind if I gain weight, as long as I look tighter.
  • _Cass_
    _Cass_ Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my ultimate goal is a tone 110 but my short term goal is 115. I look way too skinny under 110.