need motivation!!!

Options
My name is Natalie just started on here have no friends need motivation!!! looking forward to get to hear a few success stories!!!

Replies

• kimberjo1
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request! The friends on MFP are definitely my motivation. Good luck, you can do it!
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    sending you a friend request! :)
    welcome to MFP!
  • SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie,

Welcome aboard! Feel free to friend me. I'm 34, 5'8. Looking to loose 50# by July1st and my remaining 50# by the end of the year. I'm taking it 1# at a time, one inch at a time.

Jillian
  • DublinIson
    Options
    I just started on here, but am on day 10 of my diet. I have been keeping a journal and actually have lost 10 lbs in the first 7 days. I don't think that this is going to an on going trend, but am hopeful. I know I can do this. My motivation is my husband and I would like to have a baby and weight loss will help us achieve this. Our doctor is very supportive and I am hoping to surprise our doctor on February 15 our next appointment day. I hope you will allow me to be part of your motivation. I know it is not easy to do alone.
  • missionchange
    Options
    Hello Natalie,

I am in the same situation thought I would try this website out.

I am Ashley from Toronto, ON. 22 looking to lose a great deal of weight I have gained since having my daughter!

I am just trying to do it one day at a time ( I am famous for giving up after a little while hopefully finding some other people looking to do the same things will help keep me motivated )