HELP!!

atxdee
atxdee Posts: 613 Member
I am craving chocolate chip cookies so bad! Like so so bad! And I'm trying to be good!

Replies

• kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Have one. dont deprive yourself or you might binge....Im eating some milk chocolate right now, even going over my cals a bit - but Im enjoying every bite. :)
  • qtrinh2
    qtrinh2 Posts: 4 Member
    What you can do is make yourself some oatmeal cookies. Not only is it healthier, but lower in calories. Use the sugar free chocolate syrup from walmart if you ever have craving for chocolate :)
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/469409-protein-cocolate-chip-cookies-d

Make those! They're actually very tasty. I'm not sure I'd pick them over real chocolate chip cookies... but they are pretty yum.
  • I agree with kbbeale, have some cookies. It wont kill you but it will kill that craving. Then forget about it and start fresh tomorrow :-)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    I find that if I'm craving something like that, I'm better to have one or two then I get over the craving and can move on.
    Just make sure you give the rest of the pack away so you don't eat them all!