Anyone ever had food dreams before?

Options
I've had dreams where i've been at actual restaurants, buffets, seeing random foods such as ice cream and so much more I can't remember. You know you're deprived of food when you dream of it lol :laugh:

Replies

• nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I actually had a dream about eggs last night haha! I don't remember it well but I remember being annoyed at my boyfriend for making me scrambled eggs, I wanted a fried egg, god dammit!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I had a great one last week...I was sitting in a bathtub filled to the brim with Hard Rock Cafe mac & Chicken and Eric Bana was in there feeding me the accompanying garlic bread....am I weird?

In another one, a giant sundae (like the people in the costumes, but real) from Coldstone Creamery was chasing me? Is that normal?
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I actually had a dream about eggs last night haha! I don't remember it well but I remember being annoyed at my boyfriend for making me scrambled eggs, I wanted a fried egg, god dammit!

sorry but..... dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooougie <3
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I had a great one last week...I was sitting in a bathtub filled to the brim with Hard Rock Cafe mac & Chicken and Eric Bana was in there feeding me the accompanying garlic bread....am I weird?

In another one, a giant sundae (like the people in the costumes, but real) from Coldstone Creamery was chasing me? Is that normal?

I laughed the whole time reading this!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The funky dreams are still better than the last time I was getting healthy...I was sleep eating! I'd walk into the kitchen in the morning and see the remains of my carnage (plastic wrappers, tupperware, etc.) I did booby-trap my kitchen just in case when I started getting healthier.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    The funky dreams are still better than the last time I was getting healthy...I was sleep eating! I'd walk into the kitchen in the morning and see the remains of my carnage (plastic wrappers, tupperware, etc.) I did booby-trap my kitchen just in case when I started getting healthier.

OMG seriously?! How does that even work out?
  • mjanemorgan
    mjanemorgan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    haha, i get these a lot before when starting diets, i'm slightly obssessed with pizza anyway (should go on freaky eaters!!) and always end up dreaming about being at all you can eat pizza places and stuffing my face! lol. i'd always wake up, realise it was just a dream and feel a little bit sad! haha :happy:
  • MSgherzi
    Options
    haha, i get these a lot before when starting diets, i'm slightly obssessed with pizza anyway (should go on freaky eaters!!) and always end up dreaming about being at all you can eat pizza places and stuffing my face! lol. i'd always wake up, realise it was just a dream and feel a little bit sad! haha :happy:

Same here. I'm really obsessed with carbs and so when I eat low for quite some time, I'll get dreams (almost nightmares) about not having them but yet still wanting them. The dreams are so bad that sometimes they force ms to have to have my cheat/re-feeding days a bit earlier than planned.