i need some friends on here!!

Options
Hi ive been doing this for 20days now and have stuck to it easily so far! also started exercising 3 times a week so hopefully ill get to my target weight! hows everyone else doing?

Replies

• BigDaddy822
    Options
    Good Luck to you and Never give up. Fitness is a life long journey and when you sit back and look, it makes you so happy to see the progress you made.
  • clouddancer7
    clouddancer7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been at it since December, have lost 20 lbs. total. My profile says 6 lbs. because I started using this site only about 2 weeks ago and I put my current weight at that time instead of my real starting weight. I exercise 5 times a week, doing both cardios and strength training.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Heya,

Feel free to add me!

I've got my next weigh in on Friday.....trying to work out every day this week (was doing 3 x week previously!)
  • csj123
    csj123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been doing this since start of Jan but not really strictly as lots of things have got in the way so today is a new start for me! I find the message boards and friends on MFP really help especially when my will power is waning. Please feel free to add me as a friend, Cath :smile:
  • lucylubyloo
    lucylubyloo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow that was quick guys :) thanks for your replies! my weigh in is on Wednesday so fingers crossed! i was abit gutted last week cus it said i had put on 0.4lb even though i was exercising (which i haven't done before) but apparently muscle weighs more than fat so just gotta keep going i suppose :)
  • healthytiger
    Options
    Hi! That's great!
    I just added you. I'm registered since...yesterday, and I'll do my best to loose my weight! Let's motivate each other :)
    And, if anybody wants to add me, feel free!!!

Cheers!
  • lucylubyloo
    Options
    i just accepted!! yayyyy i have friends lol! i love this app it really is great! good luck to everyone! just keep thinking about the end result (thats what i keep teling myself) :D
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im new today bit feel free to add me!
  • wendyd18
    Options
    i gained 1LB this week don't understand why!
    im not going to let it get me down though!
    feel free to add me
  • SneekyNuts
    Options
    Im 35 Live in Sydney Australia my Names Brett ive been doing this for a week now with exercise and shake meal replacements for Breakfast and Lunch and ive gone from 113kg to 109kg so i am happy , happy but hungry lol . add me i know what its like it gets tough and sometimes you just need someone to say stand up dust yourself off and keep going . support is they Key i think
  • coxy2008
    coxy2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always happy to help support people
  • Lovelyhal
    Lovelyhal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! And dont forget to take measurements - often you lose inches but it doesnt always show a loss on the scales. Good luck and keep up the good work.
  • breeberry75
    Options
    I have just joined. Eating is not my problem it is the exercise. I have a 4 month old it's hard trying to fit exercise in around her, housework and looking after my 2 other children who are 11 and 14. About 5 years ago I lost 28kg all pregnancy weight. Most of it stayed off till I fell pregnant again. This time I gained 34kg. I have lost 9kg already by myself but seam to need a bit more of a push now. My goal at the moment is to get to 90kg so then we can start trying for another baby.
  • gailashton
    Options
    Welcome. Been on here consistently since April 2011 and am almost at my goal weight. Lots of great friends, advice, etc. We're all in this together.
  • lucylubyloo
    Options
    i think thats it -DO NOT LET IT GET YOU DOWN! im hoping sometime soon it will just fall off lol - hardly likely!

hi Brett, that is awsome weight loss - well done!! i couldn't do the shake thing though no no no no no so good going you!

Lovelyhal - i deffo need to take measurements thats 1 thing i haven't done! i will do that tonight i think :)