anyone local-ish with similar goals??

Options
Hi there guys im from west yorkshire in the uk and i was just wondering if there was anyone else local-ish to me with similar goals to me?

my goals are to lose over 100lbs

would be great to have a chat to/support/swap stories with anyone local-ish

Replies

• loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am Nottingham I am looking to loose around 60lb.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal but am way too far away, I'm afraid! I can still chat (some say for England!) though.
  • Julesh964
    Julesh964 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm between Notts and Derby with 53lb to lose...feel free to add me :)
  • Saxmis
    Saxmis Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm from Rochdale/Oldham (East Lancs.) and I've had 100 lbs to lose. Part way through that journey now, but still willing to provide support =)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm over in Ireland but I had 70 lbs to lose, have lost 16so far xx
  • Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    Norfolk - aiming to lose 112lb, feel free to add me!
  • hepsi
    hepsi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What a surprise...a nice one actually...I live near halifax and I was wondering if theres someone local ish...where are you based?
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    What a surprise...a nice one actually...I live near halifax and I was wondering if theres someone local ish...where are you based?

im a bit in the centre of everything lol, im central to leeds, pontefract, doncaster, sheffield, wakefield and barnsley so a proper yorkshire lass lol :0)
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    I have a similar goal but am way too far away, I'm afraid! I can still chat (some say for England!) though.

im already a friend to you :0) and distance isnt anything i was just wondering if anyone was local-ish to me :0)