Got my fat % done

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
I was very nervous- But it was 26% which is acceptable but not good enough for what I am trying to do to my body- I would like to get it to 15-16% body fat.

My advice for women is don't be afraid to hit the weights and I am not talking about 5-15lbs hit them hard you aren't going to get big and bulky-

I weigh 173 and I have a lower fat percentage than women that weigh less than me by 40lbs there is a such thing as being SKINNY-FAT!

I have alot of muscle I am not one of those women that can get down to 130-140lbs and if I do I would look a hot mess and people would chase me with food begging me to eat lol--

I will continue to work on decreasing my fat percentage.

I haven't loss any weight in 8 weeks- but I will be getting my fat percentage taken again in 4-6 weeks.

Good luck everyone

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Where did youget measured? At your gym? I looked online and mine said 24%..not sure if that is good or not:blushing:
    I'd like to be at 15-16% too
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Where did youget measured? At your gym? I looked online and mine said 24%..not sure if that is good or not:blushing:
    I'd like to be at 15-16% too

My coworkers and her friend do figure competitions and her gym body is actually a Pro Figure competitor and also a personal trainer and she has calipers. and yes the ones online aren't accurate

The only accurate ways to check fat percentage is to get pinched or to be submerged in water (which is actually the most accurate)-

I am in the acceptable range "BUT" I promised my coworker I would train for a competition so thats why I need it decreased more. Plus least amount of body fat is more defined muscles and a tight body
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome!!!