Has anyone else started at 210 lbs and 5'7?

Options
If so, I would reeeeally like to talk to you / add you if possible to talk to find out at what rate you're loosing weight, what you're doing & when did it start to show.. how long have you been doing it.. etc.. Please add me if you are in the same boat :)

thanks

x

Replies

• cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    anyone? :D
  • gailashton
    Options
    Actually started out at 251 last April! You can do it too!
  • jrtlmt
    Options
    im not exactly at the same weight you are, a little heavier. I started to get frustrated in my results, it was the 10 lb mark for me that i started to see any progress in what i had been doing.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I started at a bit above that, around 220, but I'm at 209 now, and I'm 5'7", feel free to add/message me
    14241118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lp1991
    lp1991 Posts: 30
    Options
    am 5'10/5'11 but a weighed the same when a started am now down to 205
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started at 216? currently 175

(:
  • spacey1968
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and at 210 now. I started at 273 in august. I shoot for 2 pounds a week. Some weeks, I only lose 1. Some weeks I lose nothing. Other weeks, I can lose 2.5 It just varies. Try to remember that you're working on being healthy, not skinny. The skinny part is just a bonus. The healthy part lets you live and enjoy life for a long time! Hang in there!
  • tosh1969
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'8 and started at 216lbs.
  • MsFat2Fit
    Options
    5"8 and 210lbs - started on January 2nd. now 199lbs
  • rabiahassan
    rabiahassan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same!..Have been doing this for about 25 days now and have lost around 10 pounds, in the beginning the weight was falling off and now its slowing down..Just have to stick in there!..So difficult though as I associate food with happiness and waking up everyday thinking I cant just stuff my face is a depressing thought!!
    Luckily I have lots going on with fam/friends so dont focus on it too long..but hopefully if we stick in there we will soon get results!!

:)
  • twocsmom
    twocsmom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started at 202. I started at the beginning of August. I'm currently at 149 with 14-18 more to go till I reach my goal. Add me if you'd like! :)
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and started out about 215. I lost over 80lbs and i now weigh 131lbs. I have kept it off for almost a year and doing great, feel great!! Add me if you want!
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and started at 198. Feel free to add me :)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    If so, I would reeeeally like to talk to you / add you if possible to talk to find out at what rate you're loosing weight, what you're doing & when did it start to show.. how long have you been doing it.. etc.. Please add me if you are in the same boat :)

thanks

x

I started at 247 last year January... it started to show (to me) after about 20 lbs... I'm 5'7"
    According to TargetWeight (iPhone app), I have lost weight at a rate of 0.9 lbs per week over the last 398 days... that includes the standstills...
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Today starts week 2 for me. I'm 5'7 and weigh 223. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like--always looking for diet buddies.
  • lore2810
    lore2810 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5'7" started at 206.5, highest weight was 210
    now at 198.0
    my weight fluctuates, lost 12lbs in November, gained some back in December and January
    now getting back on track
    would like to lose 2lbs a week to start
  • Crystler
    Options
    I weighed 196 lbs I'm 182 now after 3 weeks of excersise. And also drinking green tea with no sugar and caffeine added to the drink. You get use to it after a while. I'm 83 kilos