OMG!! This feels great!! WOW!!!

Options
Juicey1401
Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
This post isn't about shopping well at least not me shopping...but I just want to share my goo news!!

My daughter bought her some short a while back a size 9 and when she got ready to wear them they were too tight on her. Well to make a long story short she could return so I say just give them to me I will be getting there. So she did and I tried them on and I couldn't get them up and definitely could get the fastened so I tried them on today and I could get them up and get them fasten. Now they are tight and I will have to put them back in the drawer but soon I will be able to wear the comfortably. She told me I am going to be smaller than her next week :laugh:

Just wanted to share.

Much success to all of us!!

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Can't get any better than that!!!

GOOD JOB!!:flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    Keep up the good work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    CONGRATUALATIONS! That IS a milestone! Keep it up. Keep it going. KEEP IT OFF! YAY!
  • angelascott919
    Options
    congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • peapods02
    peapods02 Posts: 27
    Options
    Yay for you that is really great!!! It is a wonderful feeling to know you have made it this far, keep up the good work, your daughter is probably right you will be in them very soon. :happy:

I just bought a pair of shorts tonight in a size 10, have been wearing 14's. I did not think that I was going to be able to get into them, but sure enough I did, and they were comfortable. Still need to work on those thighs and bum! :ohwell:

200021.png
  • goldsguy
    goldsguy Posts: 58
    Options
    GOOD JOB

229568.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!