This is so frustrating

Options
Okay...So I've been bouncing back and forth between 184.6lbs and 191lbs! UGH!! This is sooo frustrating. I work out, I eat right, what am I doing wrong??? Today is the first day where I have just NO motivation to work out. I'm SO frustrated. I feel like eating a tub of ice cream. I'm not going to (still eating only fruits and veggies for a few more days) but man, it sure is tempting.

Just felt like venting.

Replies

• brainey100
    brainey100 Posts: 27
    Options
    Have you measured lately? Maybe you've lost some inches rather than more weight.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    D.A.M.N I totally feel you on that one Im between 192-194 if I go over on sodium and retained water, But I have plateau man Im ready to get out of the 190's
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    it's water weight... do a hard *kitten* workout, sweat yer ballz off and you'll see that the weight will start to go away just from sweating. Keep in mind that food adds to your weight.
  • tiff1632
    tiff1632 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mix up your routine....Try a new fitness class, video, or cardio. If you always walk at 3.5 try intervals instead. If you only go 15 minute walk...try 10 minute walk and a 10 minute run. Switch things around!! You can do it! I was stuck at 135-133 for MONTHS until I switched EVERYTHING I did!
    You can do it! Promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You body just likes to keep on the fat layer just in case it needs it for survival later on. :laugh: Just do something different and you will start to see a difference!

:flowerforyou:
  • kmlatimer
    kmlatimer Posts: 3
    Options
    The less you weigh, the less calories you need. What worked when you weighed 220, doesn't work anymore.
  • tiff1632
    tiff1632 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    it's water weight... do a hard *kitten* workout, sweat yer ballz off and you'll see that the weight will start to go away just from sweating. Keep in mind that food adds to your weight.

But...If you drink water after your workout....well....the ballz were beaten to the wall for nothing! Focus on Fat and Carbs going in your mouth. :wink:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Have you measured lately? Maybe you've lost some inches rather than more weight.

yeah, i'm down to the smallest i've been in years. so i KNOW i'm making progress. it's just REALLY annoying. I still have like 40lbs to go. :explode:

anyways, thanks everyone! i appreciate all the feedback. i think i'll switch things around. I've been getting bored with my workouts. time to spice it up. :-)
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options

But...If you drink water after your workout....well....the ballz were beaten to the wall for nothing! Focus on Fat and Carbs going in your mouth. :wink:

you mean to tell me that you dont rehydrate after a workout? your body needs it and theres a difference between water intake and water retention.