For woman only (okay..and men too)

Options
2»

Replies

• deej1988
    Options
    GHD's all the way i have very curly hair (nik name was noodles when i was little cos of it lol) i had it chemically straightened and even that didnt work the only that has worked for me is GHDs and mine are about 4/5 years old and still going strong i couldnt live without them x
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    GHD's are overrated, inflated prices for a name, you can get cheaper versions that heat to the same temperature in the same time for a fraction or the price. I used to love my Babyliss Pro's when I had long hair :smile:

I don't think so. I tried loads of different straighteners and they'd work to an extent, but it'd take over an hour to get my hair even remotely straight and frizz free. I used to actually iron my hair with an iron because nothing else took the frizz out
    My other half bought me a GHD for my birthday and I didn't want to seem ungrateful by saying "they don't work on my hair" but I tried it anyway and it straightened, and took the frizz out of my hair instantly. I still haven't found another straightener that will do that

x