I'm new here and stuff :D

Options
I'm down 55 pounds, I have about 136 to go... I don't really know, I've been fat forever, so I guess I'll know I'm there when I get there! Uhm I don't really know anyone on here, and I'm fairly awkward at meeting people sooo Hi! *waves* <- yeah I also do that alot. I'm 26, I live in and love Atlanta (and have my whole life, though I've traveled, there is just no place I'd rather be). I am extremely upbeat and happy, and always down for some mutual motivations and stuffs like that. Soooo add me and stuff. :D

Replies

• MrsSherrill
    Options
    =)=) Love you and so glad were in this together! =)=) keep up all your good work! =)
  • animatej24
    Options
    hey great to see you on here it is always good for new people on any kind of journey to reach out and find people following a similar path if you need any motivation of just need someone to run ideas across just hit me up i would love to help you out
  • coxy2008
    coxy2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you would like some support feel free to add me
  • zontuin
    zontuin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on your 55 pound loss. That is fabulous! :) MFP has really helped me lose weight... and I'm absolutely happy to support you. Have a great day! -Judith
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hiya,

ive only been on here for nearly 3 weeks and have lost 3 pound, im in england but feel free to add me, the more the merrier :happy:

15348747.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    feel free to add !
  • Freya7777
    Options
    Youre more than welcome to add me ;D
  • hogheaven66
    Options
    feel free to add me...you can never have enough moral support! :)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend, and I don't care if you're awkward. :) I found it funny, and I love a sense of humor. Friend request sent... P.S. I'm in the south too. NC.
  • Ajmead
    Ajmead Posts: 56
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6646428
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I also wave a lot! My friends call it my awkward wawe. Hi and welcome :)