I'm new!

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and I am already addicted!
I guess my first question to everyone is what are some good tasting low calorie on the go snacks?

Replies

• ejec
    ejec Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like string cheese and kashi bars. I also grab almonds or carrots when I'm on the run.
  • kitty_cat023
    Options
    if you're craving something bad (and trust me at some point you will!) what i find good and satisfying, and help me stay on track are those 100 calorie chips and cheesies, because you still get to "have it", but you're keeping it in check, and keeping cravings away :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    String cheese is good... I also throw grapes or cheerios in a baggy.

Welcome to MFP, it is very addicting :laugh:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I do snack pak carrots, wheat thins, dried fruit, nuts, grapes, banana, apple, nectarine, orange, raw sugar snap peas, celery with peanut butter.

It took me a bit to figure out my like..I try and stay away from processed snacks or snack paks and I am trying to stay away from cheese, because although it is not unhealthy for you, it is 80% fat and why eat it.

My snacks throughout the day are healthy unprocessed yummy and good for you things. I try and eat at least 6-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day. I have a fiber and grain in the morning, protein before a workout, a meal not a snack after a workout.....

Good luck and look forward to seeing you around.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: