Hey y'all

Options
So I just joined about a week ago but I thought I'd introduce myself. I'd never realized such a website existed until last week and its really cool that everybody can have an online outlet to just motivate themselves and others for their common goal of losing weight!

Anyhow...I'm mostly doing this just to kind of get back into the habit, shed the extra pounds I've picked up throughout college thus far. Get back to having more energy. Class and work nonstop all day everyday can really drain your energy and working out is usually like the last thing I want to do!! But with my short break between May and July from classes, I thought I'd start trying to get back into the habit.

It's the whole eating thing that's hardest for me though I must say! I love food ha. And i'd like to not have to worry constantly that all the food I eat is ruining my figure so thats where the exercise comes in right? Plus its summer and who wants to look gross in a swimming suit for vacation? Not I!

Next week I am going to New York for the first time and I will be walking around a lot, so I'm really glad I started really working out 2 weeks ago because I can already feel my legs becoming a heck of a lot stronger!

Anyway I hope you all are having a great day and good luck with all of your goals :)

-Kim

227943.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim! You will love this website, its very helpful :happy: Good luck and have fun in NY!

~Leash :heart:
  • kukla1976
    kukla1976 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome Kim.. I hear ya about the food!! That is what I am struggling with. I am also starting weight watchers on Friday! So, I hope that will really help.:)
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    the food gets me too! ARGH! today I went over.... BUT tomorrow is a new day!
    Anyway... time to get on the elliptical!
    the site is really great
    good lck with things!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kbabe0017
    kbabe0017 Posts: 5
    Options
    :happy: :smile:
    Thanks for the support everyone!! Good luck to all of you as well!!!